napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms Sides

scotto593

Hi Dylan , after taking lgd and ostrain from two different sources including, I seem to be getting the same side effect which is a very strong headache and pains in my sides ( above the liver ) and generally feeling a bit rough. Any idea what could be causing this and do you think rad 140 could have the same effect ? I done everything 100 % right including diet etc. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated , regards

Hi Dylan , after taking lgd and ostrain from two different sources including, I seem to be getting the same side effect which is a very strong headache and pains in my sides ( above the liver ) and generally feeling a bit rough. Any idea what could be causing this and do you think rad 140 could have the same effect ? I done everything 100 % right including diet etc. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated , regards
Doesn't sound good man. I ran complete cycle of lgd,rad before and used Osterine in pct with none of those sides. Id say either source's aint legit or something else going on man.... id proberly stop the cycle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

there's no way you have real sarms if you are getting those kind of side effects whatsoever... you dont have real sarms and you need to stop asap

Top Bottom