napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms seller in the Philippines?

sundayjojo

Hey there! Changing my post to a dosage inquiry instead because I've already found a SARMs Seller here in Philippines.

So I'm Male, 5'5'', 72kg, new to SARMS(and will not go to steroids) and want strength and lungs for Olympic lifting. A seller promoted RAD-140 to me and I did it stand alone since April 2. I'm on my 4th week right now and I noticed a little progress and decided to search more about SARMS. The more I watched videos and read articles, the more I realized my ignorance and was wondering if I should continue RAD-140.

I would like to stack Rad-140 with Osterine but I'm already on my 4th week taking 20mg RAD-140 everyday since April 2.

Any advice?

Last edited:
Hey there! Changing my post to a dosage inquiry instead because I've already found a SARMs Seller here in Philippines.

So I'm Male, 5'5'', 72kg, new to SARMS(and will not go to steroids) and want strength and lungs for Olympic lifting. A seller promoted RAD-140 to me and I did it stand alone since April 2. I'm on my 4th week right now and I noticed a little progress and decided to search more about SARMS. The more I watched videos and read articles, the more I realized my ignorance and was wondering if I should continue RAD-140.

I would like to stack Rad-140 with Osterine but I'm already on my 4th week taking 20mg RAD-140 everyday since April 2.

Any advice?
that is pretty much the most untrusted seller you could find... i would never recommend that to you... www.sarmsx.com ships to the Philippines with no problems whatsoever.. they have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent! Also, my wife is from the Philippines.. =) [FONT=&quot]Maging masayá sana ang araw mo![/FONT]

that is pretty much the most untrusted seller you could find... i would never recommend that to you... www.sarmsx.com ships to the Philippines with no problems whatsoever.. they have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent! Also, my wife is from the Philippines.. =) [FONT="]Maging masayá sana ang araw mo![/FONT]

Awesome! Small World haha.

Yeah so I browsed www.sarmsx.com and I plan to order soon. So basically your telling to stop taking the Rad-140 I got from Enhanced and start over? If I do, what stack and dosage do you recommend for a Male, 5'5'', 72kg, new to SARMS(and will not go to steroids) and want strength and lungs for Olympic lifting?

Really appreciate your help, Bro!

Awesome! Small World haha.

Yeah so I browsed www.sarmsx.com and I plan to order soon. So basically your telling to stop taking the Rad-140 I got from Enhanced and start over? If I do, what stack and dosage do you recommend for a Male, 5'5'', 72kg, new to SARMS(and will not go to steroids) and want strength and lungs for Olympic lifting?

Really appreciate your help, Bro!

I wouldn't use that stuff bro. I'd defnitely start over with a stack from sarmsx. For your goals of strength, stamina, and endurance for Olympic lifts I'd go with this cycle

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I wouldn't use that stuff bro. I'd defnitely start over with a stack from sarmsx. For your goals of strength, stamina, and endurance for Olympic lifts I'd go with this cycle

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks Bro! haha yeah I'd definitely start over with sarmx products. Would you suggest another stack that incorporates Ostarine(MK-2866)? I've been having shoulder joint pains since I started Oly lifting and when I visit the doctor I always get the "Just give it a rest or change to another sport" Bullcrap. X-Ray was good and the pain is tolerable and goes away every now and then. I've researched about Ostarine's ability to heal joints. Can you suggest a stack for that?

The PCT stack I'm definitely going to do.

Really appreciate your help Bro!

Thanks Bro! haha yeah I'd definitely start over with sarmx products. Would you suggest another stack that incorporates Ostarine(MK-2866)? I've been having shoulder joint pains since I started Oly lifting and when I visit the doctor I always get the "Just give it a rest or change to another sport" Bullcrap. X-Ray was good and the pain is tolerable and goes away every now and then. I've researched about Ostarine's ability to heal joints. Can you suggest a stack for that?

Ostarine would certainly be a great addition for the healing benefits

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

hey brother... tell me your EXACT goals... i understand you definitely need mk2866 which fits perfectly but what is the ultimate goal her?

that is pretty much the most untrusted seller you could find... i would never recommend that to you... www.sarmsx.com ships to the Philippines with no problems whatsoever.. they have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent! Also, my wife is from the Philippines.. =) [FONT=&quot]Maging masayá sana ang araw mo![/FONT]

HI Bro,

May I know who how to get Sarms in Philippine, Im Philippine citizen working in Singapore, Im going back to philppine on mid march for vacation, Im planning to buy S4 to be stack together with LGD4033, its kinda difficult to get sarms in SG due to HSA regulation.

thanks

HI Bro,

May I know who how to get Sarms in Philippine, Im Philippine citizen working in Singapore, Im going back to philppine on mid march for vacation, Im planning to buy S4 to be stack together with LGD4033, its kinda difficult to get sarms in SG due to HSA regulation.

thanks
sarmsx will ship there with no problem

Top Bottom