napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms sarms sarm.....mmmms

look_here

Ok sorry about the title but after much deliberation and research i am 99% sure that i will begin my first cycle of SARMS withing the next couple weeks. I just still had a few questions that i would appreciate answers to before i do make the leap:

First would an 8-week triple stack with a light pct be enough of a cycle to see and experience any substantial changes in strength and physique? (I'm looking bang for buck, and when i say buck its rather limited haha). Also are gains (both strength and muscular) kept once SARMS are stopped provided a good PCT is run post cycle? Also is it absolutly necessary that i get a blood test before i start a cycle?

My stats are:

Sex: Male
Height: 6ft
Weight: 74kg
Goals:increase strength and physique so i can compete in both powerlifting and body building comps
Body fat: 9%
Years training: 5+ (2+ intensely and consistently)
PCT: Nolva
Deadlift: 200kg
Bench: 110kg
Squat: 160kg

Any reply would be much appreciated! thanks all for the wealth of knowledge!

Last edited:
Ok sorry about the title but after much deliberation and research i am 99% sure that i will begin my first cycle of SARMS withing the next couple weeks. I just still had a few questions that i would appreciate answers to before i do make the leap:

First would an 8-week triple stack with a light pct be enough of a cycle to see and experience any substantial changes in strength and physique? (I'm looking bang for buck, and when i say buck its rather limited haha). Also are gains (both strength and muscular) kept once SARMS are stopped provided a good PCT is run post cycle? Also is it absolutly necessary that i get a blood test before i start a cycle?

My stats are:

Goals:increase strength and physique so i can compete in both powerlifting and body building comps

bro, you dont HAVE to do anything but you SHOULD be getting bloods pre, mid and post cycle... this is not a cheap lifestyle and you cannot afford the precautions etc. and especially if you cannot afford to run cycles properly then you should think long and hard before you start because the worst thing you can do is try to run a "budget" cycle... that's a sure fire way to ensure you get hurt... 8 weeks is not a full cycle and your not getting your "bang for your buck" by running a half ass cycle... you need to run your cycle 12 weeks... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My stats are:

With sarms bloods aren't quite as needed as much as a steroid cycle, but it's always a good idea to run them regardless.

One thing for sure is you don't ever want to cut corners in this lifestyle. If you want to run the triple stack you need to go a full 12 weeks and run the proper pct afterwards

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thankyou both for the swift reply. Id like to start out by saying that somehow i hadn't watched the 'importance of bloodwork video' and it has totally changed my perspective on getting tests. Like you dylan my health is of most importance to me and i realize that i cannot saftley do any cycle without getting bloodwork done pre during and post cycle, so i will be taking the steps to get blood work done this week. Below is a list of the things that i am going to request get checked for, is this list comprehensive enough or missing anything:

LH
FSH
total test
free test
Estradiol
RBC
Glucose
Blood urea nitrogen
Creatinine
Cholesterol
AST
ALT

Also i have decided on the 12-week cycle suggested by you both, is Clomid alone suitable for a PCT or is this dependant on results from the blood test...

Thank you bros once again, legends

Thankyou both for the swift reply. Id like to start out by saying that somehow i hadn't watched the 'importance of bloodwork video' and it has totally changed my perspective on getting tests. Like you dylan my health is of most importance to me and i realize that i cannot saftley do any cycle without getting bloodwork done pre during and post cycle, so i will be taking the steps to get blood work done this week. Below is a list of the things that i am going to request get checked for, is this list comprehensive enough or missing anything:

LH
FSH
total test
free test
Estradiol
RBC
Glucose
Blood urea nitrogen
Creatinine
Cholesterol
AST
ALT

Also i have decided on the 12-week cycle suggested by you both, is Clomid alone suitable for a PCT or is this dependant on results from the blood test...

That is a very good list of things to get checked. I'd also recommend getting HDL and LDL checked as well. Cholesterol values are pretty important to monitor because they can easily be manipulated on cycle. Even though sarms do not negatively affect them, it's still a good idea to get them checked for a baseline

LH
FSH
total test
free test
Estradiol
RBC
Glucose
Blood urea nitrogen
Creatinine
Cholesterol
AST
ALT

clomid and gw is the pct you need and that will be all you need... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

I thought Ostarine ran for 4 weeks in post cycle was ok because it isnt suppressive yet.... The i made a port about that and one of you guys said dont run mk during pct because it is suppressive and you will already be suppressed from the cycle you just ran.... So which one is it? Can we run mk along with gw post cycle or will ir further suppress us? And is gw alone enough to help keep gains and limit the spike in cortisol?

I thought Ostarine ran for 4 weeks in post cycle was ok because it isnt suppressive yet.... The i made a port about that and one of you guys said dont run mk during pct because it is suppressive and you will already be suppressed from the cycle you just ran.... So which one is it? Can we run mk along with gw post cycle or will ir further suppress us? And is gw alone enough to help keep gains and limit the spike in cortisol?

Ostarine is used in pct after an AAS cycle, and not included in the pct after a sarms cycle. Obviouosly the AAS cycle full pct is more extensive with two serms in there, Aromasin and the mk2866. A sarms pct is Clomid and GW and perfectly adequate after a sarms cycle

Top Bottom