napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are SARMS safe for 18 year olds?

NeedHelp

Posted a forum like 2 months ago asking this on website. (it was called adrenalinerushforum back then) and i had about 4 people tell me yes, they are safe. Well i did a little research and have read some horrible stories about people under the age of 20 having very negative side effects. Am i fucked? I took LDG and GW. I have no idea what to do because I'm not sure if my body is going to be fucked when i get older. Should i take the Nolvadex and be done with them or just stop all together?

Last edited:
chill lil bro I don't think you are fucked, first of all this is adrenalinerushforum now it merged with isarms. did you order from pureessence? I am sure for every article or post you read you can find one to contradict it with stats and personal experiences. are you having any issues? side effects? etc gyno. I don't know where you got your information or even what you read can you give details on what you think may be wrong with taking these sarms?

The danger could be if you didn't get SARMs but got prohormones instead. First question is where did you get your SARMs from?

@rockmfhudd @RedMorkai I got it from this website called pure essence research or something like that. Cant find the website now though, takes me to a different webpage. Just legit worried man and am going to stop until I'm at least 21. Should i take the PCT or just stop and hope I'm good?

I don't know what shutdown is also. I can still get hard and i jack once a day so i don't think I'm shut down. No gyno. Haven't noticed anything wrong i just read a lot of stuff about how bad it is to take stuff like this before your 21 and I honestly don't want to have problems in my future.

For some reason it didnt show my reply even though i clicked post. I got the stuff from Pure Essence. I have no side effects but I'm just worried on what could happen to me because I'm still developing. Honestly want to be done with these and try them again in the later future when I'm fully developed ya know? Just don't know what to do man, I'm afraid if I'm shut down or not. I don't know how to tell but i still jack like once a day so maybe that means I'm not shut down?

First off, why in the world would you take anything before doing any research??? 2nd, you cannot solicit to sell here the rest of what you have that you do not want to take.

Sorry, ill remove that part. And i thought i did lol. I asked some form members on Adrenaline rush and they all said i was good to go, Im not sure if they had as much knowledge as you guys though so i wanted your input

you are not shut down from sarms brother trust me, if Dylan suggested you take sarms and everyone else on here there is no reason to be worried it doesn't effect you like roids would or will. have you gained any of your goals? gw isn't going to do anything except give you more vo2 max for cardio and burn fat. lgd should give you strength. read this article from Dylan I was just starting to read it when you posted this

https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

everyone from adrenaline is still here bro just slow down and read that article you are going to be fine whether you choose to continue to take the sarms or stop them.

Suppression from SARMs are minimal with GW having none. I don't think you need to be overly concerned, the reports you were likely reading were from people taking PH's labeled as SARMs. One of the others will have to chime in if you should follow any sort of pct.

Yeah, Blood pressure went down into normal range, gained some weight without increasing BF. Everything has been good. Just got very sketched out when i saw some recent articles from 18 year olds claiming that they got shut down and now need to take pills regularly to balance their hormones.

Yeah your right. Im just glad i got them from a legit website. Who knows what those guys were taking. I can't even tell you how much at ease you put me. I was so stressed all day that i still haven't ate and its been about 18 hours. Im gonna go read that articles but i appreciate the responses. Honestly making me feel more at peace.

well i believe they were not on the industry leading pure essence sarms, they probably took pill form which has been known to have God only knows in them to include prohormones which will provide a good dose of shutdown and plenty of other shit that is bad. if they were not talking about pure essence which is now sarmsx they got bunk shit meaning prohormones etc. i see no problems with your blood pressure being great weight gain is lean mass, and your wiener is hard like an 18 year old should be i would say you are good. but it is your choice to stay on or not. but if you do follow the protocol's that are laid out for you on this site.

Yeah i just reread their posts, no where did they say that they bought from Pure Essence. I guess i really lucked out buying from pure essence.

Yeah i just reread their posts, no where did they say that they bought from Pure Essence. I guess i really lucked out buying from pure essence.

stick around here bud you will be able to help some other youngins comin up in the world that will have some of the same questions you had and you can tell them your experiences with them good or bad feel free to share it.

relax bro.....you are getting yourself worked up over nothing. I don't know where you read that the sarms would fuck you up if you are under 21, but that is completely untrue. The only thing whatsoever to worry about is any amount of shutdown or suppression, and with sarms it is very little compared to steroids which shut you down hard. That's why it is perfectly acceptable to use sarms as a steroid alternative at an earlier age. 18 is pretty young, but you will be fine bro. You have nothing to worry about. Sarms are very safe to use and only require a mild pct afterwards

You had some very good legit stuff with pure essence. That same company has now become www.sarmsx.com

Same great products as before, just a different name.

you need to relax... the only horror stories are from people who were taking capsules which are not even sarms as it is.. they are filled with pro hormones... you bought from the very best place you could.. your not fucked, your not hurt, you have nothing to worry about... simply follow all the proper protocols, the proper pct etc and RELAX... nothing is worse than panic especially for no reason... that causes WAY more issue for you and stresses everyone else out around you, which makes it quite difficult to help... you are just fine...

SARMS are generally safe but you don't need that shit when you're 18, crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 18 and got sarms for a friend that got lgd 4033 from ebay and RAD 140 from IRC.BIO
Can i take it safely at 18 i only have enough for an 4 week cycle and would i have to take TRT for the rest of my life ?

Top Bottom