napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms S4

gachartis

I have recently,since 4 weeks , started using s4.

I have noticed dropping in fat , but

1) will i need to take it for long to see better results as a standalone supp than running avavar alone? And when will i start noticing remarkable results with s4? (ex. After 4 /6/8 / 12 weeks??)

also note that i have used anavar x2 and noticed gains in size, vascularity but then…. Bloating…

2)also if i stack with anavar or primo , how could this cycle be ?(weeks ,etc)

i want extra cutting without losing size.

Thanks a lot.

I have recently,since 4 weeks , started using s4.

I have noticed dropping in fat , but

1) will i need to take it for long to see better results as a standalone supp than running avavar alone? And when will i start noticing remarkable results with s4? (ex. After 4 /6/8 / 12 weeks??)

also note that i have used anavar x2 and noticed gains in size, vascularity but then…. Bloating…

2)also if i stack with anavar or primo , how could this cycle be ?(weeks ,etc)

i want extra cutting without losing size.

Thanks a lot.

You don’t run anavar alone, you always need a test base bro... anyway, S4 peaks at weeks 7/8 but you should definitely start feeling it before then... have you experienced the vision side effects? Where did you get your sarms?

you have no business using steroids.. you are way beyond clueless on what you are doing... i would not use anything if i were you... you dont even know what you are talking about and thats a dangerous game to play with steroids and ped's... s4 is ran 12 weeks, NOT FOUR... bro, just stop, you have done everything you can possibly do wrong... you dont run ANY steroid without test either... just stop man, seriously, stop

Top Bottom