napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms - recovery stack vs fat loss stack

clafont

All,
I am somewhat new to SARMS, with one cycle completed a few years ago. Long time lurker on boards throughout my years of working out. I am at a crossroads because I am injured (right knee IT band syndrome) and unable to run any of my trail and road races. I may be forced to shut the physical therapy down and just rest my knee for 6-8 weeks since I am not responding to therapy and by the advice of my Sports Medicine physician. I've been reading different threads and I am debating the following:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

------------OR-----------

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

The first cycle would be used as I move to a heavier weight program during the downtime. My thought would be to strengthen my body in an effort to aid in healing and making me a stronger leaner runner. The second cycle was listed as a "healing cycle" but thought I read a comment by Dylan that this would have to be run for a long period of time. Any advice on which one of the two would be a better option? I am leaning toward the fat loss stack with the hope that the elimination of running would rest the knee while strengthening the body.

My stats: 48 years old, 5'9" 170 pounds, approx. 17% body fat

THANKS EVERYONE!

you want to run mk677 for at least 6 months to get the most out of it... so that would be up to you on how to do it but thats how you want to run it to use it properly

you want to run mk677 for at least 6 months to get the most out of it... so that would be up to you on how to do it but thats how you want to run it to use it properly

Dylan,

Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to go with the fat loss stack since I am cleared to workout but unable to run for long distances. I think the 6-8 weeks off as suggested by my Ortho doc will heal my IT band syndrome while I workout with weights. Now, I am just trying to read around for a source.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom