napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms recovery

kloomen

My beautiful knowledgeable anabolic friends!! I am a long distance runner, mildly overweight 5”10 height weight 105kgs I am fit and run 40-50km per week (used too till the other day) I have been told by X-rays I have stress fracture on my shin. And I can run now because the pain is too much. I want to speed recovery up, I have researched and from what I see osteoporosis medication which I can’t get, and winstrol is great for healing fractures. 1 I can’t get the medication anywhere unless I have that problem and 2 winstrol does sound great but I really don’t want to fuck with my natural testosterone. PLEASE HELP with other alternatives! I want to get back running quick as I can.

Cheers boys!
Kyle from

Western Australia

why would you want winstrol? that doesn't even make on stitch of sense to help you in any way... here is the stack you want...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Not sure what you mean with the 1-12 9-12 is that meaning weeks taking it? And with clomid is that starting with 50mg then 25? Cheers Dylan thanks for the speedy response

those numbers are the weeks... 50 mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next 3 weeks...

Top Bottom