domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms recomp stack or non surpressive sarms like GW and SR?

Sarms recomp stack or non surpressive sarms like GW and SR?

So my question is, like the intro, should I run a sarms recomp or non surpressive sarms? After my last test deca Eq cycle with a tbol kick start I ran a 8 week pct. pct was clomid, nolva, mk2866 (for 4 weeks), GW. At the 6 week mark after my last dose of pct I had blood work and my TT was 150, my fsh was 1.5, my lh was .8. I know it will take a while for my natural production to return to normal as long as there was no damage to my hpta. So my question is would running lgd,rad,s4 and Gw be beneficial to run or would it make me feel worst because of the mild surpression from lgd,rad and s4 and my natural test levels already being low?
    My stats are 43 years old, 5'10" 217.8lbs last body fat was at 11.6% and will be getting a more recent update on body fat soon. The previous cycle was my third steroid cycle and I have run the sarms recomp stack before. I have been lifting for over 25 years. Sorry if i forgot a stat but have been a member here for a while and doing the transformation contest. Just wanted to start this thread and get people's opinions on this topic especially Dylan and rickrock who I know have a great knowledge base! Thank you for reading and thank you for any advice or criticism In advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    So my question is, like the intro, should I run a sarms recomp or non surpressive sarms? After my last test deca Eq cycle with a tbol kick start I ran a 8 week pct. pct was clomid, nolva, mk2866 (for 4 weeks), GW. At the 6 week mark after my last dose of pct I had blood work and my TT was 150, my fsh was 1.5, my lh was .8. I know it will take a while for my natural production to return to normal as long as there was no damage to my hpta. So my question is would running lgd,rad,s4 and Gw be beneficial to run or would it make me feel worst because of the mild surpression from lgd,rad and s4 and my natural test levels already being low?
    My stats are 43 years old, 5'10" 217.8lbs last body fat was at 11.6% and will be getting a more recent update on body fat soon. The previous cycle was my third steroid cycle and I have run the sarms recomp stack before. I have been lifting for over 25 years. Sorry if i forgot a stat but have been a member here for a while and doing the transformation contest. Just wanted to start this thread and get people's opinions on this topic especially Dylan and rickrock who I know have a great knowledge base! Thank you for reading and thank you for any advice or criticism In advance.
    hey brother, i got you! tell me this... what was your test level before you started your cycle?

My test after sarms recomp cycle and mini pct cycle was TT 350.

so before your deca and eq cycle it was 350 so it was rather low to start with... its probably not going to hurt you to use any sarm at this point... what are your goals from the stack?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    so before your deca and eq cycle it was 350 so it was rather low to start with... its probably not going to hurt you to use any sarm at this point... what are your goals from the stack?
    Recomp! Ultimate goal is 205-210lbs @5%. Looking for something to at the very least preserve lean muscle tissue while I get to 5% body fat!

Ya man, that's the bottom of normal range. At 43, have you considered TRT? Are you experiencing any symptoms of low test?

I don't see a sarms Recomp stack hurting you as long as you aren't experiencing any low test symptoms. If you are, you may want to look into TRT and get that treated. It sounds like you've done everything right, so that may just be where you are at, also considering the age

Recomp! Ultimate goal is 205-210lbs @5%. Looking for something to at the very least preserve lean muscle tissue while I get to 5% body fat!
    alright, very easy recommendation for you on your goal... the enhanced super stack BY FAR is the best option... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

On that goal, you can't beat the enhanced super stack. I'd run that stack myself if I was going into prep. It's perfect for that goal. Dylan hooked you up with the layout brother

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Ya man, that's the bottom of normal range. At 43, have you considered TRT? Are you experiencing any symptoms of low test?

I don't see a sarms Recomp stack hurting you as long as you aren't experiencing any low test symptoms. If you are, you may want to look into TRT and get that treated. It sounds like you've done everything right, so that may just be where you are at, also considering the age
    I actually feel pretty good! Strength is still up but have lost some libido. some of my blood work I had done with my doctor and the test and estrogen I had checked through labsmd. I have another blood draw as a follow up to my ast and alt were slightly elevated. Had a ultra sound today and everything is good on that end so planning to discuss my test levels with doc

I actually feel pretty good! Strength is still up but have lost some libido. some of my blood work I had done with my doctor and the test and estrogen I had checked through labsmd. I have another blood draw as a follow up to my ast and alt were slightly elevated. Had a ultra sound today and everything is good on that end so planning to discuss my test levels with doc
    definitely talk about your test levels with them because you should be on trt bro