napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms recomp diet macros

g97iulio

I eat about 4700kcal each day . What macros ' distribution would you suggest ? The biggest problem is that if I would use for example 30% of protein I would eat 353g of protein that are really too too much so what do ? I'm using 100mg ed of andarine,10mg of lgd 30mg of rad and 20mg of gw.

I eat about 4700kcal each day . What macros ' distribution would you suggest ? The biggest problem is that if I would use for example 30% of protein I would eat 353g of protein that are really too too much so what do ? I'm using 100mg ed of andarine,10mg of lgd 30mg of rad and 20mg of gw.

Base it on your body weight in lbs

Protein at 1 to 1.2g per lb
Fats at 0.5g per lb
Carbs to fill the balance

What is your height, weight, and bodyfat? Have you checked out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help?

You right

What is your height, weight, and bodyfat? Have you checked out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help?

You right i should be more accurate , ok so :
Body Weight 90kg
Height 175/176 cm
bf:12% (more or less, i think a little bit less)
Yes i checked of course, but i'd like to manage my diet according to use sarms' skills.

Top Bottom