napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for recomp

newbieboy

Hi everyone, my stats first: 1.78cm / 78kg / %13bf / 22years old / 1.5years of training

Actually i'm very familiar with sarms, been doing resarch for a long time and i know that best duo for recomp is lgd&s4. But what i wanna ask is a little bit different because i really wanna try mk677. i'll do 3months of lgd s4 duo or 6months of mk677.

My questions;

1. Can you please compare mk677 and lgd in terms of anabolic effect, mass gain?
2. How effective is fatloss benefit of mk677? if you rate Gw 10/10 how would you rate mk?

I think 3months of mk677 doesnt bring me the effects of 3months of lgd&s4 duo, but in terms of long term(6months) could mk be more beneficial then them?

Hi everyone, my stats first: 1.78cm / 78kg / %13bf / 22years old / 1.5years of training

Actually i'm very familiar with sarms, been doing resarch for a long time and i know that best duo for recomp is lgd&s4. But what i wanna ask is a little bit different because i really wanna try mk677. i'll do 3months of lgd s4 duo or 6months of mk677.

My questions;

1. Can you please compare mk677 and lgd in terms of anabolic effect, mass gain?
2. How effective is fatloss benefit of mk677? if you rate Gw 10/10 how would you rate mk?

I think 3months of mk677 doesnt bring me the effects of 3months of lgd&s4 duo, but in terms of long term(6months) could mk be more beneficial then them?

1. obviously in the short term, you are going to see much more with the s4 and lgd combo, especially in terms of mass gain

2. i would rate 677 at a 7-8 on fat loss... it has huge fat loss benefits but people get confused initially due to the early water retention many have with it...

677 is great due to the fact you run it for a year at a time and see continuous benefits but the more profound results would be running lgd and s4, running a mini pct then taking a few weeks off and running it again OR you can run 677 continuously with no pct for a year or more... you are going to see different types of results though... 677 will also have sleep benefits, improve skin, hair nails etc... lgd and s4 will be more strength, lean muscle etc.. you will definitely get strength and lean muscle with 677 too but the more profound in that regard would be the lgd and s4 combo... you can't go wrong either way, you just have to understand how 677 works...

Top Bottom