napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms Questions

Tiberius

Dylan,

I have been watching your videos and I find them very informative. I was wondering if you could answer some of my sarm questions?

I have done some research with sarms once before. Tried LGD from sarmsearch, but did not last a week. Painful and debilitating back spasms put a halt to the cycle. Was not using very much. I do not plan on using that again. Maybe I received a bad lot?

I would like to give it another go (I'm 38 and not getting any younger). I have no experience with supplements other than those from GNC and the company I mentioned above. Maybe a simple stack and anything needed for recovery.

Goals would be increased strength and stamina for crossfit type workouts. Some muscle would be nice, but strength and stamina are most important.

Thanks for your help,

Dylan,

I have been watching your videos and I find them very informative. I was wondering if you could answer some of my sarm questions?

I have done some research with sarms once before. Tried LGD from sarmsearch, but did not last a week. Painful and debilitating back spasms put a halt to the cycle. Was not using very much. I do not plan on using that again. Maybe I received a bad lot?

I would like to give it another go (I'm 38 and not getting any younger). I have no experience with supplements other than those from GNC and the company I mentioned above. Maybe a simple stack and anything needed for recovery.

Goals would be increased strength and stamina for crossfit type workouts. Some muscle would be nice, but strength and stamina are most important.

Thanks for your help,
If you were getting those sides off LGD i DOUBT you had legit sarms. Ive ran LGD,rad140,GW ,mk2866 and S4 before and never experienced those sides.
Dylan will give you your best stack but dont be discouraged at 38. Im 40 and in my best condition to date.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no way you had legit sarms and they are NOT a trusted company so thats definitely the issue... here's the cycle to go with for crossfit...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom