napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Questions

wunkyn

Hey Dylan,

I'm sorry if some of these are annoying newbie questions, but I just want to confirm/clarify what I can. I understand that there is a gray area here and it seems like some of these very basic questions I have are things you generally probably don't ask in public (cause I've searched and searched and have had no luck). Anyway, for a basic background, I am interested in GW-501516. I am only interested in added endurance at this time. I like that GW seems to be something you don't need needles for which is convenient for me. While I'm open to any advice you have as far as that goes, I'm more curious about the process of this whole thing.

* I plan to get from SARMSx and I understand they have to slap 'for research' all over. But do I need to be able to prove what my research is? In other words, has anyone every gotten in trouble for their research drugs and not being able to explain away why they actually ordered them? Also, I tend to order packages to work for convenience, but don't want someone to potentially ask questions about this at my place of work. If this is a package I should be more careful with, I will have to go to my house... still not totally ideal if I would need to answer questions (the wife may freak out). Anyway, I'm basically curious how easy it is to order and receive. I get random packages all the time and if this is just another box, it's probably easy to sneak by.

Here are my stats in case you wanted them for anything. I am currently cutting weight, but that's not really my purpose in being interested in GW. I just want the endurance.

Weight: 225 lbs
BF%: 25%
Height: 6'-0"

History - no cycles of any kind

I understand this is probably an annoying kind of question, but it seems to be a hard one for me to find any answers for.

LOL no bro, you do not have to prove anything... thats the way they are sold legally... you are severely and i mean SEVERELY over thinking this more than i have ever heard anyone over think it.. .just relax... there is seriously no concern whatsoever... noone is going to ask any questions whatsoever... do you think the package is marked PED's on the cover or something?

GW is perfect for you with your goals.. i would stack it with sr9009... both are non suppressive and you need no pct... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

You are good to go bro. Nothing to worry about at all. GW is awesome but it stacks so well with sr9009 for endurance benefits. That's going to be your best option going with the endurance stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Top Bottom