napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms question, regarding RAD and LGD

Zindsyg

Hi guys, so this is mostly just some curiosity.

I've been thinking about running a sarms cycle next summer (now is not a good time with school/work)
Im 29 years old, been training for 15 years, never had an injury.
im 180cm and 99kg 12%BF

my goal is to sort of recomp. you know, get in that summershape, but not _really_ cutting, just adding some muscle and get the abs to peek through

I'm thinking about running LGD for the gainz and maybe som SR9009 for the cuts? (does that make sense?)

and also:
(I'm not saying im gonna do it, or thinking about doing it, im just curious), in his videos Dyllan talks about RAD140 acts as test in the body.
and on a real steroid cycle ypu would never run anything w/o test, so could RAD replace test?
eg. I replace test with RAD and add som Tbol? would that work or? (again, just a thoughtexperiment, educate me :) )
so _IF_ it were to work I could run LGD, RAD, SR and some Tbol?? would that even be possible?

and I cant stress enough that its just a thought....teach me, you handsome enhanced individuals ^_^

1> Rad doesnt not replace test. It mimics it to the muscles only,
2> No oral cycles, only with test a base.

lgd/rad/S4 is a killer stack for most anything, recomp, or bulk. Be sure to add gw to any cycle, it'll turbocharge your workouts.

rad cannot replace test and i said it was designed for that, yes, you are correct but unfortunately it cannot work in that manner...

you cannot replace test with rad and run tbol and trust me, i wish you could but you cannot...

if i was you, i would go with lgd, s4 and gw... its the perfect stack for your goals...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

right on, thanks man! then Tbol is out of the question, I would never run an oral only.

that sarms cycle sounds good man! thank you Dylan! much appriciated :)

Top Bottom