napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms question for bulking

whitezoom

Hi Dylan,

I'm looking to order a bulking stack of SARMS. I'm wondering what is the best stack you recommend me to use for full size and really bulking (as big as I can). Please bare in mind that I'm using other supplements and I'm looking to get a bulking injecting cycle besides to the SARMS.

I would like also to order for my friend same bulking stack but he is not on any cycles at the moment. What do you advise please? Thank you.

i can absolutely help you and i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

I'm looking to order a bulking stack of SARMS. I'm wondering what is the best stack you recommend me to use for full size and really bulking (as big as I can). Please bare in mind that I'm using other supplements and I'm looking to get a bulking injecting cycle besides to the SARMS.

I would like also to order for my friend same bulking stack but he is not on any cycles at the moment. What do you advise please? Thank you.

What do you mean you are going to use an injectible bulking cycle besides the sarms? What cycle is it? What is your stats?

For the sarms cycle, the best thing for you is the power stack from sarmsx

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thank you RickRock for your reply,
I meant to say probably insulin and G.H but It's my first time to use them though and I don't know how to use then with SARMS as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you RickRock for your reply,
I meant to say probably insulin and G.H but It's my first time to use them though and I don't know how to use then with SARMS as well.

Well bro, I wouldn't recommend using insulin at all, especially with your statement that you don't know how to use it. Insulin can kill you literally if you don't know what you're doing. Nobody should be fucking with insulin except top pros. The benefit is not worth the risk.

Also GH use isn't really something you should just jump into without knowing what the hell you are doing. Inhibit you need to stick with sarms right now. That mentality you have could get you seriously hurt

What is your full stats?

Thank you bro RickRock
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 96 kg
Attached is my photo recently!!IMG_8326.JPGIMG_8059.JPG
I have been on two cycles before

3ml tren per week as u take 3x1ml
2ml test as 2x1ml
And
2ml test a week 600mg
2ml deca a week 600mg
40mg dbol
The reason why I want to step up to GH and insulin is I'm looking to compete
I'm here seeking the best advise or st least what is the right way to use it and if not possible, then at least what else I can use to get bigger and be able to compete. Thank you bro.

IMO insulin is misunderstood. It should only be used if your BG is becoming elevated, which you would need a fair bit of gh usually to reach this point.

IMO insulin is misunderstood. It should only be used if your BG is becoming elevated, which you would need a fair bit of gh usually to reach this point.

I'm so confused, are you aware of any good steroids cycle for bulking to add like 25 kg in 2-3 months, please? Thank you in advance.

I'm so confused, are you aware of any good steroids cycle for bulking to add like 25 kg in 2-3 months, please? Thank you in advance.

25kg? You can't be serious. It's physically impossible to gain that kind of weight no matter what you used unless you want 95% of it to be fat

A,more realistic expectation for a cycle, especially with someone that already has a great muscular bade like yourself is maybe 7-10 lbs or like 3-4kg at best

25kg? You can't be serious. It's physically impossible to gain that kind of weight no matter what you used unless you want 95% of it to be fat

A,more realistic expectation for a cycle, especially with someone that already has a great muscular bade like yourself is maybe 7-10 lbs or like 3-4kg at best

In my last and only two cycles, I put up 12 kg bro in 6 months workout

25 kg huh... brother, when you feel like joining the rest of us on the planet earth then let me know.. now if you were like 50 lbs. underweight, you might get 30 - 35 lbs in that amount of time but it would DESTROY your ligaments, joints and tendons.. i mean bro, im not trying to be a jerk but if you knew how absolutely ridiculous that sounded, you would understand where we are coming from... fuck you look huge in your avatar.... when you get to certain sizes like that, you can't possibly put on that kind of size...

i can absolutely help you and i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan. Thank you for your reply. I want more explaining about this please?

Dylan. Thank you for your reply. I want more explaining about this please?

LOL okay, well if you can ask me a question then i can easily explain but you go back and put yourself in my shoes now and say to yourself... "how on the planet earth could i answer this when i dont even know the question?" come on bro, im more than happy to help but seriously, come on

LOL okay, well if you can ask me a question then i can easily explain but you go back and put yourself in my shoes now and say to yourself... "how on the planet earth could i answer this when i dont even know the question?" come on bro, im more than happy to help but seriously, come on

Ok, I need to get into competitions and I need to get the maximum size of my body. Which cycle I can use ?

Ok, I need to get into competitions and I need to get the maximum size of my body. Which cycle I can use ?

Bro you seem to have no patience or grasp of reality whatsoever. You want instant gratification and it doesn't work that way. It's a marathon and not a sprint. You can't add insane amounts of size in a short time like that. It doesn't work that way.

Dylan gave you a great protocol to follow that I suggest

Top Bottom