napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms question

masanoovs

Hey Dylan sorry to bother but I have quick question and I hope u can help ... I’m trying to get shredded for summer and put on some lean muscle at the same time. From watching your YouTube im considering using sarms so I was thinking thinking packing Ostarine with S4 for 12 weeks. Also if you know legit website where I can get sarms that u could recommend id really appreciate it. Right now I’ve seen Cratus Labs are they legit ? Also sarms are not going to get me a bitch tits ?

Thank you so much!

you need to do a lot more research... its common knowledge sarms do not convert to estrogen... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Where are you sitting at right now? Stats, height, weight, bodyfat? Also what's your diet like?

you need to do a lot more research... its common knowledge sarms do not convert to estrogen... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I’m 34 5’6 146lbs ... just looking to get rid of my belly fat and get more defined while putting on lean muscle mass

You can make a lot of progress focusing on training and diet right now. Tell us a little about your gym split and diet....

Where are you sitting at right now? Stats, height, weight, bodyfat? Also what's your diet like?

I’m 34 5’6 146lbs ... just looking to get rid of my belly fat and get more defined while putting on lean muscle mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the diet goes ... started to eat super clean this month

you need to understand that you are going to need consistency in both diet and training for a long time to see and have any sort of results no matter what you use.. its great that you are starting to get your diet on track, thats the first step and thats awesome but it takes times...

you need to understand that you are going to need consistency in both diet and training for a long time to see and have any sort of results no matter what you use.. its great that you are starting to get your diet on track, thats the first step and thats awesome but it takes times...

Thanks dylan

Top Bottom