napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms question

garodert

Hi Dylan i have a question & i understand your not responsible or held liable for this question i just want your estimated guess on it, i am a tested athlete & if i run the sarm s4 approximately what is the detection time of roughly when id have to get off the s4, i know the half life is about 4-6 hours so how long do you think it would stay in my system for?

Thank you

there are no known detection times for sarms bro so i dont have a straight answer for you there...

Sorry have another question
I also have another question for you regarding erectile dysfunction, I hav got my hormones checked & everytbun seems to be fine, I am 20 years old & after I did a natural show ever since it started, I have a problem maintaining a erection & it doesn’t get fully hard, I have never took steroids so I don’t understand what is going on. How could I fix this? I take cialus once when I need it but also don’t want to have to rely on that & want to get to the problem.... thank you so much

Sorry have another question
I also have another question for you regarding erectile dysfunction, I hav got my hormones checked & everytbun seems to be fine, I am 20 years old & after I did a natural show ever since it started, I have a problem maintaining a erection & it doesn’t get fully hard, I have never took steroids so I don’t understand what is going on. How could I fix this? I take cialus once when I need it but also don’t want to have to rely on that & want to get to the problem.... thank you so much

Unless it's psychological there has to be something off in your bloodwork. Go speak with an endocrinologist

Top Bottom