napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Quad Stack

SwolyGinger

Hey fellas,

I think I have come to a decision on my sarms stack but wanted to run it by you guys first. I haven't seen a quad stack recommended or posted about (although I'm guessing if I looked hard enough I could find one). Would running S4, LGD, MK and GW be too many? I haven't read anywhere that you can take too many in one stack but wanted to be sure.

I have read about the synergies of LGD and S4 and really love GW and MK together for their many benefits. The goal is to maintain and build on my strength and recomp after my current 12 week aas cycle. I will be doing my PCT for that cycle and 4 weeks later start this sarms only stack.

My plan would be to run this for 12 weeks and then run the mini PCT. Is 4 sarms an issue, or am I overdoing it?

Stack:
Week 1 - 12: S4 - 25mg dosed am and pm
Week 1 - 12: LGD - 10mg
Week 1 - 12: MK2877 - 25mg
Week 1 - 12: GW501516 - 20mg
Week 9 - 12: Post Ct

Mini pct 13-16:

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks!
SG

that not to many at all and thats exactly how you should run it... thats a very very very very common stack.. the sarms super stack..

that not to many at all and thats exactly how you should run it... thats a very very very very common stack.. the sarms super stack..

Beauty! I'm excited to compare it to the aas cycle i'm running now and to see especially what s4 and lgd can do! You and all the vets have been nothing but helpful. Thank you, Dylan!

Keep us updated on how everything goes for you bro

Absolutely. Plan to keep running my log for the current aas/sarm cycle and then the sarm super stack. Ill make sure to keep diet, rest and training on point for both to really gauge and see how effective each can be in comparison. Especially for someone newer to sarms and aas.

Absolutely. Plan to keep running my log for the current aas/sarm cycle and then the sarm super stack. Ill make sure to keep diet, rest and training on point for both to really gauge and see how effective each can be in comparison. Especially for someone newer to sarms and aas.
Awesome stack mate. I got great resukts with LGD,RAD and GW. I cant compare it to aas so be interesting to watch the comparison. Keep us updated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Awesome stack mate. I got great resukts with LGD,RAD and GW. I cant compare it to aas so be interesting to watch the comparison. Keep us updated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You bet. I was really impressed with your results brotha. If I can come anywhere near those I will be a very happy man!

Definitely the best way to maximize your results for sure bro

Top Bottom