napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms prohormone stack

Rauteks

I've been following you for a few months now and I really love your content. I appreciate all of the advice you give.
I had a question about a stack. I understand your stance on pro hormones but I was thinking about it. What's your take on a stack with DMZ and rad140? I'm not asking for me or for anyone, I want to know what do you think about the stack as a whole.
I appreciate any response.

I've been following you for a few months now and I really love your content. I appreciate all of the advice you give.
I had a question about a stack. I understand your stance on pro hormones but I was thinking about it. What's your take on a stack with DMZ and rad140? I'm not asking for me or for anyone, I want to know what do you think about the stack as a whole.
I appreciate any response.
i dont think anything on it... i KNOW its a horrible stack... you never run any orals without test whatsoever and for the life of me, why on earth would anyone run dmz or any other prohormone to begin with... just scratch that though, the fact no test is involved, it is NOTHING i would ever recommend whatsoever.. a sarms stack alone would be far more suitable..

Top Bottom