napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Problems Ostashred scam

hamots

Hello Dylan,
I have been following your videos for a long time and I became fascinated by SARMs, however I have bought a bottle of Ostarine ( Ostashred) and I felt a strange sensitivity in one of my nipples in the second week. Do you think nolvadex and arimisitane can lower these symptoms or I have to discontinue right away.

Thank you and looking forward for your kindly reply

Hello Dylan,
I have been following your videos for a long time and I became fascinated by SARMs, however I have bought a bottle of Ostarine ( Ostashred) and I felt a strange sensitivity in one of my nipples in the second week. Do you think nolvadex and arimisitane can lower these symptoms or I have to discontinue right away.

you need to get rid of that... ITS NOT REALY OSTARINE and you are likely taking a pro hormone! get off of that shit ASAP

Thank you Dylan,I had a feeling too that it's a prohormone. But should I start a full pct after discontinuing it with nolvadex and clomid or just an over the counter hgenerate.

Or you could over convert armistane. I took hrs ostashred in a pct bridge had no problems. A friend of mine did the same and had big problems just like yours. He had ran osta alone before no problems. The problem lied with the armistane which i believe was messing with his hpta and the pct standard. He stoped no more gyno.

Last edited:
Thank you Dylan,I had a feeling too that it's a prohormone. But should I start a full pct after discontinuing it with nolvadex and clomid or just an over the counter hgenerate.

Those are prohormones you are taking so stop and dont touch hcgenerate either.

See what pinching a penny trying to play with the big boys cost you? Probably paid between $30-70 for nothing more than problems in a bottle trying to outsmart Dylan and half ass follow his recommendations. If I were you I'd take that bottle of crap and hit the asshole who sold it to you right in the face with it.... know your type though he'd probably end up talking you into buying a all in one pct they offer though. SMH... this is like poker, you either do it right and call, or you fold. You Sir have folded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

hcgenerate? thats going to do NOTHING for your recovery except burn a hole in your pockets... a complete waste of money... i would not risk it... i would run a full pct because its impossible to say what exactly you were taking... here is a link to get the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello Dylan,

Definitely not ostarine and likely a dangerous prohormone that shut you down and gave you estrogen sides.

You need to run a full pct asap. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me know if you have any other questions but i would get your pct going asap!

Thank you dylan, I through the bottle away. I have nolva and clomid. I am going to buy the sarm you mentioned for pct from sarmx. But I dont have aromasin, would arimistane do the job as an AI.

Thank you dylan, I really appreciate it. I guess I will have to get it with the other sarms , I am just little skeptical as I never saw liquid AI before .
Thank you again Dylan I really appreciate your help, I won't buy capsule ostarine again
for sure brother, im happy to help... i assure you that there are MANY sites that sell liquid aromasin but the aromasin at sarmsx is second to none... you can check feedback on the site with the search bar... the aromasin is very very strong bro... i GUARANTEE it

Thanks Dylan I really appreciate your advice.
I have started my PCT weeks ago and feel lots better. I can believe I took this shit.
I was planning my second cycle to be LGD, but I want to try ostarine again as stand alone to see the difference between real ostarine from sarmx and fake one.

Thanks Dylan I really appreciate your advice.
I have started my PCT weeks ago and feel lots better. I can believe I took this shit.
I was planning my second cycle to be LGD, but I want to try ostarine again as stand alone to see the difference between real ostarine from sarmx and fake one.
im happy to help brother and im so thrilled to hear your feeling better and things are getting to where they should be... yes, try sarmsx ostarine first bro... you will see a huge difference... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom