napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms or primobolan

sixxpackmiri

dear dylan ,

thank you for making some videos about the usage of supps in bodybuilding !

i wanted to ask you if you could tell me whats the better option for females for fat loss and gaining muscles : sarms or a steroid profile like primobolan ?

i think i can tell you that till the beginning of this year i was an absolutely natural athlete . it was okay because i could reach a good constitution without medical supplements . however at the beginning of this year i tried cardarine for 1 month and after a break i took ostarine for 1 month . i was very happy about the results - especially from ostarine because i want to gain some kilos and it was possible with this medicine . however fat loss was a welcomed side effect too but actually there is not a lot fat on the body ...

a few days ago i was confronted with the substance 'primobolan' - it was recommended for me as a better one than sarms . i am a little bit sceptical about that because its a sort of steroid and i dont want to be an androgenic version of a woman ... furthermore i think you are also a fan of sarms for women and in the videos you mostly say that steroids are more 'dangerous' for women because the side effects are stronger than the ones from sarms ... could you eventually give me some information and recommendation ?

I think sarms are the best safe way to get great results for females without the side effects. I would start with a triple stack way before just jumping into steroids

steroids are not used for losing weight and sarms are far and aways the smarter and safer option.. primo is clearly my favorite but its not something you should nor need to be using...

@rick and dylan thank u 4reply !! meanwhile im on sarms again - 5 weeks ago i started with ostarine and since 2day i also use nutrobal ... i tried mk 677 a few months ago and i was very impressed - thats the reason why i started again with it ... however ive heard about water retention - is it r8 ??

@rick and dylan thank u 4reply !! meanwhile im on sarms again - 5 weeks ago i started with ostarine and since 2day i also use nutrobal ... i tried mk 677 a few months ago and i was very impressed - thats the reason why i started again with it ... however ive heard about water retention - is it r8 ??
Yes, water retention can happen with mk677. To control it make sure you are eating enough potassium rich foods and water intake is high enough

I would also look into Cardarine. I don't run SARMs without it. It is the best thing out there to help with cutting and great for endurance as well.

thx 4the recommendation !! ive already used cardarine for 2times but solely ... actually i wanted 2stack clen bcoz ive heard that its great , especially if u use it the 1st time ... can u agree with that ??

@dylan : i cant upload a profile pic - the programm always shows me that the upload is a fail ... its a pity ... maybe there is an error !?

Top Bottom