napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms post op rotator cuff/biceptendenosis

rfinken77

Im 7 weeks post op from a rotator cuff tear repair and bicep tendonesis. I do crossfit and I've been able to scale workouts since surgery and either do more lower body or 1 arm movements. I won't be lifting anything overhead or pressing for another good 3 months. Anyway - I thought Iw ould take this time to focus on conditioning and fat loss. I have dialed my diet in very well and wondering if there is a good sarm to help increase endurance and help with additional fat loss?

I was thinking stack of Ostarine and GW

Thoughts?

thanks

thats would be very ideal for you to go with so you get the healing and the cutting you want... perfect plan..

thanks!! I thought that sounded like a good stack together from your you tube videos. thanks for confirming!!

Im currently 180 - per my last InBody scan my BMR is 1890. I currently running calories at 2160 40% protein, 30 fat and 30 carbs. Im doing crossfit workouts 4 times /week. This sound good as well or amy I running calories too low or high you think?

you base your calories on whatever your maintenance daily is which i would not have any idea on, you would have to figure that yourself... i posted a maintenance calculator link here the other day you can check but if you want to cut, then you clearly need to be eating below maintenance... i would raise protein to 50-55, carbs at 30-35 and fats 10-15

Cardarine and Oatarine will be great for your goals. I'd also add in some S4 to that to really round it out. The triple stack is very effctive and the most popular sarms stack of all.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

In recovery from a cuff tear, I will advise you to listen to your ortho and don't get too eager to do shit because you feel good especially if you feel good bc you're on a PED. I just had a labrum tear repair and i got back to lifting too fast bc I felt good and I had bicep tendonosis for 8 months that fucking nagged and followed me. I know it's extremely hard to do no upper body but in the end it's preferable to a re injury. Suggest you make sure you're not ignoring your surgeon'/ recovery timeline.

In recovery from a cuff tear, I will advise you to listen to your ortho and don't get too eager to do shit because you feel good especially if you feel good bc you're on a PED. I just had a labrum tear repair and i got back to lifting too fast bc I felt good and I had bicep tendonosis for 8 months that fucking nagged and followed me. I know it's extremely hard to do no upper body but in the end it's preferable to a re injury. Suggest you make sure you're not ignoring your surgeon'/ recovery timeline.
absolutely... you definitely do not want to rush anything here or it will bite you in a major way...

Top Bottom