napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms plus an oral steroid.

Slyder

I am looking forward to my second cycle. I am currently running GW, LGD and S4.
I still have a few weeks then my pct. normally I would not think about this yet but I have some extra cash and want to get my stuff early before I spend it. Haha or my wife gets ahold of it!!!!
Current stats
6’
11% bf
On TRT
Looking for advice on a second sarms cycle with maybe adding an oral steroid?
For personal reason (no I’m not chicken) I can not do injectable.
Since I get the vision side effects of S4 I do not want to run it. My goal is to add muscle mass.
Let me know your opinions of a cycle please. Also is adding an oral steroid even an option. I have done some searching and I am a bit confused.
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you're on TRT you can add an oral. That's a great cycle you have planned and an oral will probably just screw up your cycle and make you feel bad instead of great. I'm 48 (noticed you're 52) and I can't tolerate any orals with my prostate. Any oral will put a beating on it even something like Anavar. Winny even worse just keep that in mind. I can run Tren with minimal issues so that just goes to show you how orals affect the prostate. Your call...

you could being on trt but its not really necessary... thats up to you on what you want to do brother... i dont see it as necessary at all but if you want to, go for it

So I was thinking
LGD
GW
Rad 140
Pct of course
What do y’all think? Would this be best for putting on mass?
Or would it be better with one of the MK added?
Can you recommend a layout?

Last edited:
You're on TRT bro you don't PCT. PCT is to kickstart one's NATURAL Test back to normal levels. If you're on TRT the entire time your Test levels won't change. SARMS won't affect endogenous Test.

Ha ha that is funny that I wrote that. I already new I did not need to pct when on TRT . I learned that on this last cycle. I have been reading so many other folks that do not do it and they should. I was just being thorough. I completely spaced it. Just didn’t want to get flamed for forgetting it.
That’s funny. What an over achiever!!!
Thanks

i would go with those three and also add mk2866 to it.. that would be excellent for your goals

Thank you
is this the correct lay out?

1-16 gw 20mg once per day
1-12 lgd 10mg once per day
1-12 rad 140 20mg once per day
1-12 Mk2866 25 mg once per day

Are these the correct dosage?

I notice some folks will up the rad to 30 mg per day for the last 4 weeks if all is going well. Is this advisable?

Thank you
is this the correct lay out?

1-16 gw 20mg once per day
1-12 lgd 10mg once per day
1-12 rad 140 20mg once per day
1-12 Mk2866 25 mg once per day

Are these the correct dosage?

I notice some folks will up the rad to 30 mg per day for the last 4 weeks if all is going well. Is this advisable?

Yes those are the correct dosages, and you are fine to go to 30mg on rad if you choose to

Top Bottom