napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms to perform

mataleao

Hello, ive been reading the forum for a little while but just decided to write a post, im new to sarms and any kind of peds.
i read about sarms in pills and how different brands have been selling pro hormones instead of the real stuff, i live in uk and after doing some research couldnt really find a reliable source where to buy so i just wanted to give a try to sarms4you and ive ordered some gw501516/cardarine, choosed this above others because of the effect on endurance/cardio and because it dosent need a pct but then i got a bit suspiscious and stopped taking it after 3-4 days.
i train mma(wrestling/bjj/boxing/mt) 6 days a week for 2-2.5 hours a day, i would like to do some s&c aswell but at moment i cant recover from doing weights and mma, because due to my work i dont have the possibility of doing one in am(weights) and the other pm(mma), all i can do i to do them one after another but as i said its too much specially on the muscle endurance.
i would like to know if somebody has tried sarms4you or any sarms in pills and if they are legit? these are my stats:

Age 26
Height 1.70 mt
Weight 70 kg
Body fat % 10%
Years of training : mma 3 years/weights 6 years
Complete cycle history : none
PCT for each cycle
Goals : ideally to have more muscle endurance/ cardio and be more stronger
Supplements : creatine, fish oils, joint support, whey/casein
General idea of nutrition: no allergies
Any other relevant info : no serious injuries, hurt my knee few years ago(acl) but nothing serious, now it feels strong but i wouldnt say its the strongest part of my body.

thanks for all the information here at the forum and sorry for my english its not my first language.

you MUT NOT use anything from sarms4you.. they are a chinese scam site... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use them

I've never even heard of them. You have to be damn careful where you source your sarms from

thanks for the answer..fortunately ive stopped taking that stuff after a couple of days..is there anything else you would recommend rather than gw?

In what dose would you recommend them, does it make sense to cycle on gw and ostarine only?
If staking all three of them what would be the doses, gw 20mg /sr9009 30 mg per day? ostarine?
any suggestion for pct, clomid or nolvadex?
thanks for the help

Last edited:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom