napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and PCT - Some question + cycle report RAD140 + MK2866

jonios

Hello everyone.
That's my first post, any help will be welcome.
I am 35yo, 6 feet tall, and had 195 pounds 3 months ago (about 25% BF - SAD).
Last few years I was sedentary, but I have "the know how to work out" cause in the twentys I trained a lot... so, I needed a push, and that push was RAD 140 + MK-2866 (20mg/day each) + GW501516 15mg/day , for the last 3 months.
So... in a few days I felt some energy, strength, high mood, increased libido, and a "sense of alpha male power".
Today I am 210 pounds, and I my muscles look and feel like iron. (I supplemented with whey protein, creatine, casein, multivitamin and omega 3).

I have just more 2 days to finish this 3 months cycle, and yesterday I run a blood test. My testo is 90, LH 1.5 and FSH 1.8. So yes, suppression.

Here are my questions:

1 - I found a mini PCT here based on Clomid 50/25/25/25 and GW 20mg, is that enough?

2 - Before that, I was inclined to make this PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 + Nolva 40/40/20/20, is that OK? or too much?

3 - After the PCT, how much time I should "rest" to start another cycle?

4 - Can I push RAD140 and MK-2866 to 30mg/day each? (on my next cycle).

Thank you very much!

1. yes

2. not necessary but you can run nolva along with clomid if you want but as i said, its not necessary... if you want an extra test boost, go with dga post ct instead of adding drugs you dont need.. https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

3. 4 weeks

4. there's no reason to go over 25 mg of mk but 30 is ok and yes on rad

I think Dylan got you covered well. Just make sure you have good legit sarms from a trusted source

Top Bottom