napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms pct question.

Jonathan200

Hey guys. So I’m about 5 weeks into an LGD only cycle and I will be running it for 12 weeks.

I have not seen any major rise in strength or in size yet and am wondering why this may be? I am eating in a calorie surplus and am training hypertrophy. I am running the lgd at 10mg a day.

Second sort to the question, I know I will need to run Nolva for 4 weeks after this cycle. I am a little worried to run it as I know it spikes cortisol which will increase fat and reduce gains. I will combat this with GW501516 hut is running the GW at just 10mg a day enough?
My budget isn’t big enough to buy anything else.

you are quite wrong and if thats not evident by what your experiencing the better word is delusional

I would be lying if I said I have been experiencing absolutely no rise in strength and size however it has not been as quick as expected

I am confident that they are reliable as I had great results with their mk677 and a friend of mine took their S4 and experienced the visual side effects that come with the sarm.
So obviously I am confused

Last edited:
I am confident that they are reliable as I had great results with their mk677 and a friend of mine took their S4 and experienced the visual side effects that come with the sarm.
So obviously I am confused

Very familiar and also very familiar with all the issues they have had but i guess u would probably know mow than me about all this. Good luck to you

Dylan I do not think I know more than you and that’s why I am coming for help.
Are there sarms fake? Am I taking anything else?
What would you recommend I do for the pct?

Will do

From what you understand, what do these ‘sarms’ contain inside them? What problems have they experienced. Am I in trouble?

i would discontinue... you do whatever you want.. your asking me the same things over and over... i cant answer the same thing anymore... your taking a risk... thats up to you...

you can go with now.. without bloodwork i have no clue, once again man considering i dont know what you have...

Top Bottom