napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms and PCT

tutumast

Hey Dylan,
I'm going to be running some LGD and S4 soon and was wondering about a recommendation for clomid when I'm done. I saw you recommended a or g-something before but I'm not sure if you still recommend the same site or not.

Im thinking LGD 5 or 10mg a day, and S4 50mg (split up AM /PM). I am a bit on the younger side but have been weightlifting for a few years and wanted to give sarms a try.

when you say on the younger side, how young are we talking?

Truthfully, 20 y/o. I know you don't recommend that early, but I'll be doing one cycle. With this one cycle, I'd like to have the proper PCT.

And when I stated a few years weightlifting, it was about over the last 5 years with 1 year break around a year ago.

its fine with sarms but NOT with steroids...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have the lgd and s4 on it's way, but where can I get the other stuff? I believe you recommended ag-guys for clomid, but some say it's a bit sketchy lately I believe I read?

And as I believe there will be a slight variation with each person... What can I expect fair immediately when I start taking the lgd and s4? I assume the big differences come around week 4 and after?

what??? i never once recommended that bull shit... bro, ive made videos on all the benefits of lgd and s4... lgd takes about 2 weeks to show and s4 shows in the first week..

I've only looked at some forums; I'll definitely be checking out some new videos. I thought someone recommended them for clomid and wasn't sure if any of your recommendations had changed.

Sarmsx will be back open in a month, and you can get everything you need there. If you need anything before then, biotech has high quality sarms and ancillaries available

I understand, and I very much appreciate it. I just thought I saw 8 weeks elsewhere, my bad.

You definitely saw 8 weeks for a sarm cycle. I doubt it was here though. There are lots of fake sarms that are prohormones and they often reccomend 8 weeks from various ones i have seen.

Sarmsx will be back open in a month, and you can get everything you need there. If you need anything before then, biotech has high quality sarms and ancillaries available

what is their website? Never hurts to have another source of sarms and stuff

I see the gw-501516, but unsure of where else I can get the clomid. Would gw and the tongkat together be fine?

Hey Dylan, I’m starting pct today and was wondering if I decided to continue with gw for a second or third month would I need to stop and then start it later again? I just read some sarms1 page and from my understanding it said there really isn’t a need to stop with gw if I were to start it in my pct

Top Bottom