Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sarms and PCT

sarms and PCT

Hey Dylan,
    I'm going to be running some LGD and S4 soon and was wondering about a recommendation for clomid when I'm done. I saw you recommended a or g-something before but I'm not sure if you still recommend the same site or not.

Im thinking LGD 5 or 10mg a day, and S4 50mg (split up AM /PM). I am a bit on the younger side but have been weightlifting for a few years and wanted to give sarms a try.

when you say on the younger side, how young are we talking?
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    when you say on the younger side, how young are we talking?
    Truthfully, 20 y/o. I know you don't recommend that early, but I'll be doing one cycle. With this one cycle, I'd like to have the proper PCT.

And when I stated a few years weightlifting, it was about over the last 5 years with 1 year break around a year ago.

its fine with sarms but NOT with steroids...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

I have the lgd and s4 on it's way, but where can I get the other stuff? I believe you recommended ag-guys for clomid, but some say it's a bit sketchy lately I believe I read?

And as I believe there will be a slight variation with each person... What can I expect fair immediately when I start taking the lgd and s4? I assume the big differences come around week 4 and after?

And do you recommend 8 weeks or 12 on the cycle?

what??? i never once recommended that bull shit... bro, ive made videos on all the benefits of lgd and s4... lgd takes about 2 weeks to show and s4 shows in the first week..

i literally just gave you the ENTIRE layout dude... the whole thing on how to run it...

I've only looked at some forums; I'll definitely be checking out some new videos. I thought someone recommended them for clomid and wasn't sure if any of your recommendations had changed.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i literally just gave you the ENTIRE layout dude... the whole thing on how to run it...
    I understand, and I very much appreciate it. I just thought I saw 8 weeks elsewhere, my bad.