napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and PCT

joorholt

Hey Dylan,

Just want to start by letting you know how beneficial your videos have been. There are not a lot of people that can explain what certain sarms do and how to use them properly. All I hear is take one pill in the morning and one at night and you should get big and lean...... In your videos, you said LGD and RAD-140 are slightly suppressive. I know a PCT isn't necessary but I would like to do one and have questions about it. You said to take clomid and slowly cut back on the dosages each week. Could I stack that with a non-suppressive sarm like mk-677 or GW50156? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Dylan,

Just want to start by letting you know how beneficial your videos have been. There are not a lot of people that can explain what certain sarms do and how to use them properly. All I hear is take one pill in the morning and one at night and you should get big and lean...... In your videos, you said LGD and RAD-140 are slightly suppressive. I know a PCT isn't necessary but I would like to do one and have questions about it. You said to take clomid and slowly cut back on the dosages each week. Could I stack that with a non-suppressive sarm like mk-677 or GW50156? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.
what do you mean pct "isn't necessary?" thats not true whatsoever... also, who do you mean, one "pill?" are you indicating you are going to buy capsule sarms?

Yes I get mine in a capsule form. Is there a difference compared to drops?

Yes there is a big difference. Most sarms I capsule form are not even real sarms, and are actually dangerous prohoromones. That's why many of the, are sold that cheap. There are tons of people that come on here complaining about gyno, shutdown, and just feeling like absolute shit from those capsules....which is not anything real sarms do

Yes there is a big difference. Most sarms I capsule form are not even real sarms, and are actually dangerous prohoromones. That's why many of the, are sold that cheap. There are tons of people that come on here complaining about gyno, shutdown, and just feeling like absolute shit from those capsules....which is not anything real sarms do

I've tried s-4 and experienced the side effects you were talking about but the LGD and RAD-140 have been good to me. So lets say if there were actually pro hormones in the capsules should my PCT be different?

what do you mean pct "isn't necessary?" thats not true whatsoever... also, who do you mean, one "pill?" are you indicating you are going to buy capsule sarms?

I always thought PCT were for pro hormones and gear but I guess I'm wrong. I'm taking LDG from a local supplement store and the product comes from a local company also. I have a buddy that works there that says the product is clean but I can't know for sure if it is or not. I'm going to be getting my next sarms from sarmsx as you've mentioned before but I want to finish what I have and take the necessary steps for my PCT. Would the PCT be different if the capsules did have pro hormones in them?

good lord... a local supplement store CANNOT sell real sarms... those are NOT real sarms... you need to run a full pct because you definitely do not have sarms...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I always thought PCT were for pro hormones and gear but I guess I'm wrong. I'm taking LDG from a local supplement store and the product comes from a local company also. I have a buddy that works there that says the product is clean but I can't know for sure if it is or not. I'm going to be getting my next sarms from sarmsx as you've mentioned before but I want to finish what I have and take the necessary steps for my PCT. Would the PCT be different if the capsules did have pro hormones in them?

Sarms still reque a pct, but you probably have prohormones. In that case you need a full pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom