napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms overseas

bunk3ru

Im currently spending the next 7 months in the wonderful country of Afganistán. Im living on a large US military installation. im a little worried about getting a power stack and a mini pct through customs. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with with this. was thinking about splitting it up in about three different packages because i heard through the grape vine that the smaller it is the easier its to get through customs. Not even sure if i should even be worried about it.

Im currently spending the next 7 months in the wonderful country of Afganistán. Im living on a large US military installation. im a little worried about getting a power stack and a mini pct through customs. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with with this. was thinking about splitting it up in about three different packages because i heard through the grape vine that the smaller it is the easier its to get through customs. Not even sure if i should even be worried about it.

To my knowledge, sarmsx has had no problems shipping to even Afghanistan. They have a very good track record of getting through even the toughest customs

there is no issue with shipments there whatsoever bro... sarmsx will get it taken care of for you!

Top Bottom