napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms onTRT

Blackhawk29rr

Going to add Sarms while on TRT.
57yo, 6’, 200 lbs, abs show, good health and shape. Take 200 mg/wk T. Work out 3 times a week minimum.
What is good stack for building lean muscle and improving health?
MK 677 desired to be in there.
Do I need PCT?
Gyno scares me - should I be concerned and would an AI be needed? Never had any symptoms and want to avoid.
On TRT for life now and fine with that - was at under 300 T a year ago and have never done any roids or similar until the TRT. Now at 900-1,000 T.
Very much appreciate any advice from board.
Thanks.

if you are on trt, you dont need pct and sarms do not convert to estrogen unless you dont have real sarms...

Hey thanks - that’s what I thought but now I know. Got Sarms from source on here with help from cbbram so believe good stuff.
Mk677
Lgd4033
Yk11

Safe to do all at same time? How much?

Thanks again if you have time to reply. Great forum.

That's a good stack. I'd like some feedback on the YK11. Get some of Dylan's Organ ST to add some protection for the methylated YK11.

Thanks - I will purchase Dylan’s organ support - good suggestion. I am willing to spend the funds to minimize health risks and maximize health and gains.

Hey thanks - that’s what I thought but now I know. Got Sarms from source on here with help from cbbram so believe good stuff.
Mk677
Lgd4033
Yk11

Safe to do all at same time? How much?

Thanks again if you have time to reply. Great forum.
I dont know much at all about yk11, but otherwise a decent stack. I'd add in some gw which will give you health benefits and keep your gains lean. You may see decent fat loss on it too. It's a great supplement

Top Bottom