napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for Older Relative, good idea or Bad?

dkidplay

Wanted some input on this matter. I have a relative who is in his 50's, he was recently told by his doctor that he needs to change his diet since his calcium levels where low. He recently also had a 2nd knee surgery. He works in a factory moving heavy boxes, driving etc. Anyways I read the studies on MK677 and was curious wouldnt this be something that if he started taking would benefit him? He does not work out, his job is a workout i would say to most :p wouldnt MK2866 also be something of benefit? Simply wanting some input since I would also not want to recommend something that would be harmful to him, in addition to supplement he is already taking and medications.

Wanted some input on this matter. I have a relative who is in his 50's, he was recently told by his doctor that he needs to change his diet since his calcium levels where low. He recently also had a 2nd knee surgery. He works in a factory moving heavy boxes, driving etc. Anyways I read the studies on MK677 and was curious wouldnt this be something that if he started taking would benefit him? He does not work out, his job is a workout i would say to most :p wouldnt MK2866 also be something of benefit? Simply wanting some input since I would also not want to recommend something that would be harmful to him, in addition to supplement he is already taking and medications.

there will not be any correlation of problems with medication and sarms use.. if he has injuries then i have the perfect healing stack for him... the beauty of 677 is that he can also stay on it year round... www.sarmsx.com for everything listed... here is the layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Afternoon Dylan, when you say 50/25/25/25 i would have to tell him to take that days 13-16 right? Is there any stack that he can take that would not require a pct...Not trying to overwhelm him, trying to ease him into it since from what i am reading he would benefit tremendously from sarms.

Afternoon Dylan, when you say 50/25/25/25 i would have to tell him to take that days 13-16 right? Is there any stack that he can take that would not require a pct...Not trying to overwhelm him, trying to ease him into it since from what i am reading he would benefit tremendously from sarms.

no, not days bro, WEEKS... if you want something with no pct then this is what you can run

1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

HAHA see Dylan that just showed what Newb I am, thanks. He does not workout so i think i will recommend him that 2nd option you just gave me. Anyone have a reliable source on where to get clomid?

yes sir that would be the shiznit. now I guess I should ask does this family member know what you are ordering for him? and is he willing to stick it out and use it?

I have no doubt that it will help him but folks that don't work out usually don't stick to shit if he commits to doing it for 2-3 weeks he will feel amazing. and when DG says 30 mins before workout just do it before going to work, the sr9009 on the other hand will require 5-6 doses at 2-3 hour intervals

I wanted to first get some input before i brought it up to him. I will make sure he does, I notice how the older we get how the roles are reversing of us now having to take care of our once caretakers. I want to recommend something that will benefit him not harm him, so having said that seems like this will help. He is not a gym or workout kind of guy but like i said the labor he does is a workout in itself 9-6pm job, by the time he gets home he is beat. So if this helps him get stronger I see no harm now id having him try it out.

yes hopefully he will stick to it, I mean we all on here aint that young there are some older cats on here in their 60's taking sarms from sarmsx. but I would say 12 weeks will be the best for him, and longer with the 677

I wanted to first get some input before i brought it up to him. I will make sure he does, I notice how the older we get how the roles are reversing of us now having to take care of our once caretakers. I want to recommend something that will benefit him not harm him, so having said that seems like this will help. He is not a gym or workout kind of guy but like i said the labor he does is a workout in itself 9-6pm job, by the time he gets home he is beat. So if this helps him get stronger I see no harm now id having him try it out.

this stack will do nothing but benefit him bro...

Dam..one of them old fellas. Well tell him DrB is 67 and loves his sarms. Gotta do some core work tho!

Dylan gave a great protocol for him to follow. The MK-677 is definitely something he can greatly benefit from without worry of doing a pct. he can also run that long term of 6 months to a year or more for continued results. I've been on MK-677 for a few months now myself, and loving the befits it is providing for recovery, healing, body composition, and sleep. It has also given me a greater sense of well being, so I'm sure MK-677 is something he will notice a profound difference with.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom