napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for older men

Jms.22

My dad is 67 years old and is in good shape for his age...still works physically hard in construction... his endurance is low tho...needs more energy...do u think sarms would be ok for him...i told him about how they helped me and alot of other people I know... he said he would definetly try them... what do u guys think?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My dad is 67 years old and is in good shape for his age...still works physically hard in construction... his endurance is low tho...needs more energy...do u think sarms would be ok for him...i told him about how they helped me and alot of other people I know... he said he would definetly try them... what do u guys think?

absolutely bro... gw, sr and s4 would be the best options for him to go with... how is his health in terms of ailments? mk2866 might be better for him than s4... let me know and i'll set up a stack for him...

absolutely bro... gw, sr and s4 would be the best options for him to go with... how is his health in terms of ailments? mk2866 might be better for him than s4... let me know and i'll set up a stack for him...
He's healthy...just maybe would be a little nervous giving him S4 do to the eye sight issues...he drives a big dump truck a few times a week...so maybe go with mk2866 instead of S4?

He's healthy...just maybe would be a little nervous giving him S4 do to the eye sight issues...he drives a big dump truck a few times a week...so maybe go with mk2866 instead of S4?

He won't have any problems driving although he'll start to see a lot of vehicles with yellow headlights at night!

yes, definitely go with mk instead here... absolutely...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, definitely go with mk instead here... absolutely...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Ok perfect..thanks so much

Dylan has you covered bro. The mk2866 and gw combo will be good for him, and mk2866 has nice benefits to recovery and healing as well

Personally, Id suggest avoiding the hormonal SARMS and stick with SR and GW. They are non hormonal and no suppression issues.

BTW, I'm 60 and have done pretty much every SARM there is at sarmsx. Ostarine would be the mildest of the hormonal sarms, but will still experience some amount of suppression. Whats his normal test level?

Personally, Id suggest avoiding the hormonal SARMS and stick with SR and GW. They are non hormonal and no suppression issues.

BTW, I'm 60 and have done pretty much every SARM there is at sarmsx. Ostarine would be the mildest of the hormonal sarms, but will still experience some amount of suppression. Whats his normal test level?
Not sure yet what his test level is...hes getting it checked next week tho

I recently had bloodwork done and Serum Testosterone came in at 360. Would you rule out hormonal SARMs with a number that low?

It really depends how badly you get suppressed. ME, I get heavily heavily suppressed, but I'm an oddball.(like over 50% suppression). Even from ostarine which is the mildest... Its a dice role, but odds are you wont get as heavily suppressed as I do.

I recently had bloodwork done and Serum Testosterone came in at 360. Would you rule out hormonal SARMs with a number that low?
you should be fine with it as long as you run it exactly as i lay it out although i would probably avoid lgd here but otherwise, you are good to go

you should be fine with it as long as you run it exactly as i lay it out although i would probably avoid lgd here but otherwise, you are good to go
Thank you everyone. To confirm, the GW501516 and MK-677 do not effect natural testosterone production, but the MK2866 MAY have some suppression. One other queation, do any of these effect liver or kidney? Just wondering that since there seems to have been something going on with elevates BUN levels.)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SR9009, GW are non hormonal, so is mk677, and none affect test levels in the least.

Liver and kidneys are fine, unless already compromised.

Top Bottom