napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in the news

its a never ending thing and it wont ever end... there will always be something new that comes out, lasts a few years and then goes through the same thing... its just a continuous cycle

I read that article last night. Most ridiculous take by USADA ever.........."We're having a hard time with our testing of athletes with the tainted supplements and it's been worse since SARMS has been arouund. Our recommendation is for the government to just ban them!" WTF????? If MMA has a problem with it........just ban them? How crazy is that? Same logic would be......there are so many people suffering from opiods addiction.......our recommendation is ban all opiods! It amazes me the lack of logic agencies use. "My job would be much easier if the government would just ban.........fill in the blank here!" Crazy!

I read that article last night. Most ridiculous take by USADA ever.........."We're having a hard time with our testing of athletes with the tainted supplements and it's been worse since SARMS has been arouund. Our recommendation is for the government to just ban them!" WTF????? If MMA has a problem with it........just ban them? How crazy is that? Same logic would be......there are so many people suffering from opiods addiction.......our recommendation is ban all opiods! It amazes me the lack of logic agencies use. "My job would be much easier if the government would just ban.........fill in the blank here!" Crazy!
exactly, just fucking absurd

Top Bottom