napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Newbie

yolkdiesel

Hey im new to sarms and the forum and would really apperiectie your guys' imput. My goal is to bulk and get bigger and I think that sarms would defiently help me get there. My main question is that am i ready to start taking sarms? and if i am what would be a good cylce for me? Thank you

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 165
Body fat 15%
14 Months of Training
Never taken anything besides a testbooter & creatine (ex. prohormones)
Goals: Get Lean Gains
Supplements: Whey Protien & Preworkout.
Nutrition: Generally Healthy. In military and eat at a defac and usually get my servings of protien & carbs. Dont track macros to a tee but I make sure im consuming slighty above matience & getting enough protiens. (ex usual meal- Chicken, rice, carrots, Milk, powerade, cottage cheese)
No injuries

Thank you and I appericate any advice

at 19 years old, the only sarms i would recommend are the sarms that have no suppression which include gw501516, sr9009 and mk677... i would wait another year and then begin with a cycle more dedicated to bulking... 677 adds size but over a long period of time... i would be smart and wait another year

Hey im new to sarms and the forum and would really apperiectie your guys' imput. My goal is to bulk and get bigger and I think that sarms would defiently help me get there. My main question is that am i ready to start taking sarms? and if i am what would be a good cylce for me? Thank you

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 165
Body fat 15%
14 Months of Training
Never taken anything besides a testbooter & creatine (ex. prohormones)
Goals: Get Lean Gains
Supplements: Whey Protien & Preworkout.
Nutrition: Generally Healthy. In military and eat at a defac and usually get my servings of protien & carbs. Dont track macros to a tee but I make sure im consuming slighty above matience & getting enough protiens. (ex usual meal- Chicken, rice, carrots, Milk, powerade, cottage cheese)
No injuries

Thank you and I appericate any advice

I'd wait a bit longer my friend. As Dylan said, mk677, GW and sr9009 are great options right now because they have no suppression, but the suppressive ones you need to wait a bit longer.

GW and SR are great for leaning out and increasing endurance. MK-677 will help you with lean mass gains but must be ran long term for best results

Thanks for the replys, ill probably just hold off for a while then.

Good choice my man. You got plenty of time to use everythingunder the sun. Use the natural gifts god has given. There is no such thing as short cuts. You have to work your ass of to do anything great in life. Like Dylan always says.. "that's real talk" [emoji6]

Good choice my man. You got plenty of time to use everythingunder the sun. Use the natural gifts god has given. There is no such thing as short cuts. You have to work your ass of to do anything great in life. Like Dylan always says.. "that's real talk" [emoji6]
you are the one texting me "real talk" after every fucking comment you make... LOLLLLLLL yeah, i definitely trust people that say that, right bro? LOLLL

just wait bro, thats the smartest thing... its not that long that you have to wait... email me when you are 20 and bro, i'll help you with everything...

Thanks ill definitely hit you up as soon as i turn 20. Unitl then ill continue to get these gains lol

Top Bottom