napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dill

Hey guys whats up? i have ordered alot of products from here over the past 2 years and i have never had a problem great products and great service but i was living in Canada at the time. Now i have recently moved down to mexico for a year. i live in los barriles its a small town an hour away from Cabo san lucas in the baja of mexico.

I want to order a few products from you guys but the postal service down here is shit, their is a little run down post office in town that is run by the mexican postal service. And it is pretty much a 50/50 gamble if it will even get here or be lost forever. However their is a DHL location in Cabo san lucas thats an hour away from me and i have heard of people doing that before but its expensive. Im just wondering do you guys ship DHL? could i just pay the extra shipping fees that DHL would charge? have their been any orders from this area of mexico before? what should i do?

what are you're guys thought on getting stuff down here in cabo san lucas mexico?

hey bro... i can tell you there has never been an issue shipping to mexico from sarmsx... however, if you are more comfortable with dhl, send an email to [email protected] and in the subject line write... "order question, dylan gemelli sent me" and then indicate you may want dhl and ask if that is an option... i have no idea if they will do that or not but its worth an ask bro

thanks boss. ill shoot them an email. its just that i live in an area with lots of people from the states and canada and they have had packages take months to get here and some completely lost so im a little skeptical of the mexican postal service

thanks boss! i will shoot them an email here. its just that i live in an area with lots of people from the US and Canada and they have had packages take months to get here and some just not show up and get lost, so im skeptical trusting of the mexican postal service

Top Bottom