napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms LGD 4033 First Time

bmog3

I've been researching sarms quite a bit and concluded an LGD 4033 10-12 week cycle with a 2-3 week PCT will be my best option. I've seen a lot of different PCT's mentioned. Is there an all in one PCT to take or what is the best option? Im 24 years old, 6'1" and 195 lbs.... Also, as a quick side note I occasionally like to get a few alcoholic drinks. Im going to cut it back a lot for this cycle but if I grab a few drinks once every few weeks is that going to be detrimental?

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day

Mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

A few drinks won’t kill you, but I would keep alcohol to a minimum if you’re serious about this lifestyle ..

I've been researching sarms quite a bit and concluded an LGD 4033 10-12 week cycle with a 2-3 week PCT will be my best option. I've seen a lot of different PCT's mentioned. Is there an all in one PCT to take or what is the best option? Im 24 years old, 6'1" and 195 lbs.... Also, as a quick side note I occasionally like to get a few alcoholic drinks. Im going to cut it back a lot for this cycle but if I grab a few drinks once every few weeks is that going to be detrimental?
Gian gave you the right protocol to follow bro

What is your goals from the cycle? S4 goes really well with Lgd so id include that as well

Drinking is always detrimental to gains, so keep that in mind. Your actions will determine your outcome and you get out what you put in

drinking is always detrimental to your gains, thats not going to change.. will it ruin it to have a few drinks on your cycle, no, but will it take away from some progress, absolutely..

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My goal is to put on 5-10 lbs of clean muscle. Would I run the S4 the whole 12 weeks? And if so, how much mg per day? Thanks for the feedback btw

Top Bottom