napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and law of diminishing returns

Hi,

So as with most things there exists the law of diminishing returns. I was wondering how this applies to SARMS.

So for instance, I have recently bought Cardarine. The recommended dosage seems to be 20mg per day. What would happen if someone were to take 40mg per day? Would this increase results or just incur a higher risk of cancer?

Also, how does this apply to S4? is the results from 75mg a lot greater than the results from 50mg?

Hi,

So as with most things there exists the law of diminishing returns. I was wondering how this applies to SARMS.

So for instance, I have recently bought Cardarine. The recommended dosage seems to be 20mg per day. What would happen if someone were to take 40mg per day? Would this increase results or just incur a higher risk of cancer?

Also, how does this apply to S4? is the results from 75mg a lot greater than the results from 50mg?

A lot of sarms are meant to be ran at a certain dosage and not exceeded. GW is one of them. There is no reason or need to go over the 20mg per day dose. S4 is an exception...as the dose can be ran more than 50mg and if sides are tolerable can be ran up to 100mg. For the most part all other sarms need to be ran at recommended dosages and not exceeded.

Top Bottom