napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms/lady's/ pregnancy

maj79

Something I've never thought about but just a simple question. Lady's taking sarms and finding out they are pregnant. Should they stop usage I'm assuming so but I'm sure y'all can give a better example. I'd think Gw-5 and Mk-28 is safe but I don't know shit about this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would say to not use them while pregnant bro... i would not risk anything when it comes to being pregnant

Yeah...kinda figured that but I figured id ask anyway. Thanks man.

for sure bro, always ask but when it comes to that, i would not be letting my wife leave the house for fear of any sort of contamination so i especially would not let her use anything LOL

She's not pregnant but asked me about it. Been warming her up to sarms. But I hear you, if she does then I want her to be ultra healthy. But having her avoid all contaminants is a tough one as she's a pediatric nurse. (Lots of sick kids) so she stays up on everything.

Ya, I would cease any use of sarms if she became pregnant. I wouldn't want anything messing with her hormonal balance if that were to occur

Not yet guys! But I will say I do enjoy the journey. Lol

She's not pregnant but asked me about it. Been warming her up to sarms. But I hear you, if she does then I want her to be ultra healthy. But having her avoid all contaminants is a tough one as she's a pediatric nurse. (Lots of sick kids) so she stays up on everything.

absolutely brother... let me know anytime you need my help

Top Bottom