napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms issue help

Cyborg99

Hey guys what’s up I’m a college athlete who took sarms by misguided information. I walked into a store with a broken hand and trying to come back in time for the season. I tried to just get regular protein and recovery supps, but the dude said take MK and GW Cardarine for faster healing.

I took Mk for 7 days.
Took GW for 4 days.

I stopped all of these when one of my teammates told me that it could be in my system for 3 months even with a singular dose. Is this true? The guy in the store said one month and it’s clean. I told took this stuff for a week max.

ok first of all, you should NEVER use sarms from a supplement store... the problem now is that we dont even know what you took... beyond that, this fucking guy telling you one month is so full of shit... there are NO KNOWN ACTUAL detection times for sarms... he is a piece of shit... he already is scamming people knowingly misrepresenting something and calling it a sarm and then on top of that, giving out bull shit guidance... i nor anyone else can tell you how long it will actually be in your system

Top Bottom