napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms inquiry

mothepist

Hello brother,

I wanted to inquire about if you ever shipped sarms overseas, specifically the middle east.

I want to use them but they are not available here.

Hello brother,

I wanted to inquire about if you ever shipped sarms overseas, specifically the middle east.

yes, www.sarmsx.com is where to order from bro and they will get you completely taken care of and everything will be shipped right to you with no issue...

Hello brother,

Sarmsx ships all around the world with no problem bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes, www.sarmsx.com is where to order from bro and they will get you completely taken care of and everything will be shipped right to you with no issue...

Just received my Cardarine today. Thanks a lot am really excited to start it.

I need information. On storage , length of cycle and daily dose also best time to take in the day. Keeping in my mind that am on Aas.

Peace

store in your cabinet, cool dark place. you can run it , say 12 weeks. morning dose. 20mg /day

Thanks a lot , just to make sure about the dosage, the dropper isnin ml so what's the equivalent of 20mg in ml ? Is morning dose a must or can i take it in the pm, lets say 4 or 5 pm ?

Thanks a lot , just to make sure about the dosage, the dropper isnin ml so what's the equivalent of 20mg in ml ? Is morning dose a must or can i take it in the pm, lets say 4 or 5 pm ?

Dose it 30minutes preworkout, whenever that time is but keep your dose consistent to the same time every day and also dose it on days you don't workout. It needs dosed every day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom