napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms inquiry

Jonathan200

Hi Dylan

I am hoping you can help me. I need some advice on how to approach this cycle. I would like to do an LGD bulking cycle and then an S4 cutting cycle.

I am currently on LGD and have been on it for five weeks, running it at 10mg a day. I have been advised to run this for 12 weeks and then run S4 at 50mg a day. I have been advised to run the S4 for 12 weeks immediately after the LGD cycle and then follow that up with Nolvadex and Cardarine for one month.

Is this the right way to approach this, or would you do anything differently? I would hate to run into any trouble and make stupid mistakes.

who the hell is advising you such idiotic methods? you want to run a 24 week cycle basically.. no, thats not how you do things... you run your lgd cycle, run a mini pct, take 4 weeks off THEN start your s4 cycle

its idiotic... suppression, more side effects, longer recovery time, less likely to keep gains, etc...

Is there any point where I should start seeing fat loss whilst bulking with the LGD, or will I continue to gain fat for as long as I’m bulking. I’ve been on it for three weeks now.

bulking and fat loss in the same sentence dont go hand in hand... that should be obvious... it doesnt necessarily mean fat gain and you shouldnt be eating like shit to gain fat but fat loss and bulking dont go together...

In your video about LGD you mentioned how LGD could cause fat loss whilst bulking so was just curious at what stage I should start to see it kick in properly as I haven’t noticed anything as of yet. The LGD is definately from a reliable source.

i said by recomposition and thats diet based... i did not say "bulking" and fat loss.. i said its best used for bulking but could be used in a fat loss cycle... you are hearing what you want to hear and not what i said...

i have no clue when... that depends on your diet and training... im not psychic in terms of when things happen

Top Bottom