PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com

Thread: sarms information

sarms information

Hi Dylan,

i am dutch, i am 54 years,
    I want to start with rad140, my body is damaged by stress, by example with a high voice, a bad skin, my brain tells me for years there something not goed,
    Even by sexuality, it is outfit of balance, it feels that i miss testosterone, but doctors tells me that it is all in the right way,
    I was going to the gym,sport a lot but i didnot get muscles

I am now in a situation, i donot know anymore, i want to start that people take me serious, the start with a good man looking (is it possible that in my younger ages, my testosterone in the period of sexual abuse, not in the right way is created? Doctors are not agree...

-Which sarms is for me a good start?
    -Are there really no bad affects....as
    Loss hair, prostate enlargement, contraction testikels, etc
    -Where can i order the "real"sarms,
    Knowing that it is no fake...?

Hope for an answer,

Your English is hard to decipher ,I know its proberly not your first language but it can make it hard for us to help you . Sarms can defiantly help provided your diet and training are right . If you have naturally low test then at 54 you are proberly a candidate for TRT. Have you spoken to your doctor about this and had levels tested ? I think getting your hormone levels at a good level would be the more important issue here .

have you had bloodwork done? you need to get that done first... im having a hard time completely understanding what you are saying...