napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms info

dalegerts44

Hello Dylan nice seeing your videos and all the information and advice you put out thanks for that. Good deeds.. had a question on sarms don't know if they are all the same talking as in brands, I'm all always looking build my physique naturally and prove something but I've only took test boosters from natural herbs that somehow feel they do help, but I heard about sarms been thinking on trying it since no side effects. Also I've heard they haven't really done a lot of research on it, but would this company be good it's called "rise nutraceuticals" one sarms called "Ligan" would it also help with libido or it wouldn't do any damage to the male reproductive organ? Just to be sure and be on the safe side of you can give me any tips on it

I've never heard of those companies bro... I would go with Sarmsx. They have the best quality.

Sarms do no damage to your reproductive system whatsoever

www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find... there are no sarms called ligan bro... you are probably referring to lgd but i assure you, that you need to go with a reputable company, which sarmsx has the best reputation you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Sarms

So sarms don't cause any damage to reproductive system... and what about steroids could three cause any harm in that private organ?

Go with SarmsX man. I'm pretty sure you can't call a sarm a nutraceutical with a straight face if you're into technicalities.... which I am. Therefore I say forget that company. Just my opinion. Some sarms can suppress your testosterone and luteinizing hormone a bit but can easily be brought back. It's a very mild suppression but you may not even notice it. Make sure you do a proper pct after if you decide to try sarmsx

So ok for pct I also heard about nolvadex, is clomid better than both? And say if you have low T or ed if you were to take sarms would that help heal or replace??

So what would be a good pct to bring everything back to normal and healthy?
It depends on if you are using legit sarms or that shitty source you mentioned. If you use a questionable source I'd be running a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

It depends on if you are using legit sarms or that shitty source you mentioned. If you use a questionable source I'd be running a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
yes, if you are not using real sarms, then you absolutely need a full pct...

Top Bottom