napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in india

varajart

Hi Dylan,

I'm from India, I'm a frequent follower of your updates on SARMS,, and I'm too impressed by the way you spreading knowledge for the same and I'm too attracted towards it...
As per your combination for bulk up, I bought SARMS LGD-4033 AND MK 677 ,,but I'm not aware of the cycle for the same as I'm new for this products..

I'm Mr Asia and won many state and national competitions as well in body building

Could you please help me out with the brief cycle of this,, precautions and PCT,,I will be so glad to hear from you Sir..following below are my details

Height 5.11"
Weight :108 kgs

Hi Dylan,

I'm from India, I'm a frequent follower of your updates on SARMS,, and I'm too impressed by the way you spreading knowledge for the same and I'm too attracted towards it...
As per your combination for bulk up, I bought SARMS LGD-4033 AND MK 677 ,,but I'm not aware of the cycle for the same as I'm new for this products..

I'm Mr Asia and won many state and national competitions as well in body building

Could you please help me out with the brief cycle of this,, precautions and PCT,,I will be so glad to hear from you Sir..following below are my details

Height 5.11"
Weight :108 kgs

I certainly hope your SARMS are from www.sarmsx.com

Here is the layout for your stack. Keep in mind that MK-677 needs ran longer than the cycle so you will keep running into pct and after that for a solid year

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom