napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help vs prohormones

patabar

What's up Dylan! You're the man thanks for all the info online you've helped me a lot

So I've tried every Sarm except for SR-9009 and RAD-140. I want to step my game up and take a really good cycle. I've never done any steroids, just pro-hormones and sarms. What do you think a good first steroid cycle would be or do you think I shouldn't even bother and should stick with sarms. If so what's your favorite stack for lean mass, I'm pretty big, strong, not crazy shredded or anything can't see my abs this time of year.
Also where should I get any of these drugs

A test only cycle with SARMS stacked in there would be great. What's your stats, goals, training experience and diet look like? This will help cater a cycle to your specific needs.

What's up Dylan! You're the man thanks for all the info online you've helped me a lot

So I've tried every Sarm except for SR-9009 and RAD-140. I want to step my game up and take a really good cycle. I've never done any steroids, just pro-hormones and sarms. What do you think a good first steroid cycle would be or do you think I shouldn't even bother and should stick with sarms. If so what's your favorite stack for lean mass, I'm pretty big, strong, not crazy shredded or anything can't see my abs this time of year.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Tell us your full stats, goals, and experience and we will get you all set up with what will be your best route bro

A test only cycle with SARMS stacked in there would be great. What's your stats, goals, training experience and diet look like? This will help cater a cycle to your specific needs.

I'm 6'0 ft , 210-215, don't know body fat, 20 years old 21 soon, I've been lifting for a long time, about 6 years originally for sports and then got more into bodybuilding once those days were over. Right now diet is carb cycling, two low days one high, repeat, I don't count macros but I have and I basically eat the same thing everyday so I know what I'm eating. I'd like to get that leaner dry look with the size I want. I know I'll need to make my diet more perfect but I'm hoping a nice stack will give me what I want.

Also, I've never done any steroids just sarms and pro-hormones so you might have to explain things like I'm stupid

I wouldn't even recommend SARMS at your age, but you've already jumped the gun. GW, SR, Ostarine, and S4 is the route I would go.

I still think you are pretty young though man. You should consider GW and SR at the most IMO.

I'm 6'0 ft , 210-215, don't know body fat, 20 years old 21 soon, I've been lifting for a long time, about 6 years originally for sports and then got more into bodybuilding once those days were over. Right now diet is carb cycling, two low days one high, repeat, I don't count macros but I have and I basically eat the same thing everyday so I know what I'm eating. I'd like to get that leaner dry look with the size I want. I know I'll need to make my diet more perfect but I'm hoping a nice stack will give me what I want.
you should not have use any prohormones at your age man... DO NOT do something fucking stupid brother... seriously... i have your back but its hard to help if you act a fool on this... i can help you with sarms but there is noone with half a brain that advise anyone your age to use steroids... what is your specific goal and i will help you design a stack..

If you want lean size gains with some hardening and fat loss, I'd go with this stack bro

https://www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

i would definitely take a close look at the stack rick recommended you.. its a great stack and completely fine to run at your age... let me know if you have any further questions...

Top Bottom