napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms help

jsnro

Hello sir. I’m looking for some help and direction on the most correct way to use RAD-140. I am 42 years old and I’ve been working out over twenty years. I weight 193lbs at 5’11. I eat clean. Perform cardio everyday and have no health issues. I would love to obtain some moderate gains in my physic and strength. Maybe gain about 10 to 15 pounds of muscle while remaining lean and get about 20 percent stronger. Would 10mg a day of RAD get me there or would you advice me to increase that dosage? And where do I get the PCT items that you have advised folks to take? Thanks and good day!

you are going to want to stack lgd and rad to attempt to gain that kind of size and 10 mg of rad is not going to do it... if you go with esarms.com and get the m1 mk product by banned nutrition, you wont need any pct... here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

I have some concern about drug testing. I’m in the military and I wonder if I stop taking Rad 140 a couple of days before a potential test would be enough to not be detected on a drug test.

Question.

I have some concern about drug testing. I’m in the military and I wonder if I stop taking Rad 140 a couple of days before a potential test would be enough to not be detected on a drug test.

Top Bottom