napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS help

JesseNewB

Hey guys. I’m 5’10 203, natural lifter. Roughly 18% bodyfat. 24 years old. I’m looking to gain some lean muscle and recomp a little bit. I’ve never used any PED’s before so I was just curious about what advice you guys can give me. I originally thought something like

Weeks 1-8
LGD 10mg, Ostarine 10mg, + an on cycle support
Weeks 9-12
LGD 10mg, Ostarine 10mg, + Ketostat 3 in 1 PCT
Weeks 13-16 mini pct
Clomid at 25/25/25/25
Estrogen inhibitor supplement
10 mg Cardarine

Notes: I am getting labs done tomorrow. I know my BP was 110/70 the other day after like 3 cups of coffee. A few concerns I wanted to note. 1. What can I expect in terms of drop in my ability to produce testosterone after my cycle? How long will it take to recover? And will I lose the gains I get while on cycle?
2. I read studies that showed clomid can cause vision disturbances and blindness. Does anyone have any experiences with these or other side effects?
3. Finally a note on sources. I ordered through proven peptides. I saw where Dylan said it wasn’t the best source but it was the only one I could find that was third-party tested and I sure don’t want to wind up with some prohormones. My PCT is through Ketostat.

Thanks so much everyone. Please let me know your experiences, and how I can better equip myself for a successful cycle. I’d rather be safe and delay than jump into it and make a mistake.

Some things I don't like or you really don't need .
REAL sarms don't convert to Estrogen so little need for a inhibitor
MK2866 dose is too low should be 25mg daily
PCT looks fine (first week clomid id use 50mg) you might want to incorporate GW if you can get it . NEVER experienced any of those sides while on clomid (3 PCT done to date )
Everyone is different to how quickly normal levels return but your young and havent used AAS before so I suspect relatively soon (bloods will confirm this )I never lost much in gains after any of my PCT just some hardness loss and alittle fat gain when off RAD140.
I wouldn't touch proven , there proven to be shit and you may well get prohormones or something. Third party testing is a joke unless you know whos doing the testing . There are reliable sources on the forum.

That makes a lot of sense man. I’m new here. I’ve already ordered through proven peptides or I’d drop it. Now it’s just a matter of being safe. Again, any advice is appreciated. I’m totally new at this. Thanks!

if you are being safe then you would NEVER use proven peptides... you need to attempt to return that garbage immediately.. they have so many issues where people have had horrible experiences.. do a forum search about it

Hey Dylan. Alright. Clearly shouldn’t trust Proven Peptides. I dropped 300$ on their “SARMS” though. What should I do? (As far as refund/return)

Hey Dylan. Alright. Clearly shouldn’t trust Proven Peptides. I dropped 300$ on their “SARMS” though. What should I do? (As far as refund/return)
I'd see what you can do about getting a refund, especially if you just ordered

Contacted the company email. Will call if I get no response. I’ll keep everyone posted. Hey... live and learn right.

Sent an email to the company and to the owner. If it ships, I can get a full refund. I’ll just have to pay for return shipping. It’s BS but better than taking faulty product. I’ve decided to just stay natty. No need in jeopardizing health.

Hey guys. I’m 5’10 203, natural lifter. Roughly 18% bodyfat. 24 years old. I’m looking to gain some lean muscle and recomp a little bit. I’ve never used any PED’s before so I was just curious about what advice you guys can give me. I originally thought something like

Weeks 1-8
LGD 10mg, Ostarine 10mg, + an on cycle support
Weeks 9-12
LGD 10mg, Ostarine 10mg, + Ketostat 3 in 1 PCT
Weeks 13-16 mini pct
Clomid at 25/25/25/25
Estrogen inhibitor supplement
10 mg Cardarine

Notes: I am getting labs done tomorrow. I know my BP was 110/70 the other day after like 3 cups of coffee. A few concerns I wanted to note. 1. What can I expect in terms of drop in my ability to produce testosterone after my cycle? How long will it take to recover? And will I lose the gains I get while on cycle?
2. I read studies that showed clomid can cause vision disturbances and blindness. Does anyone have any experiences with these or other side effects?
3. Finally a note on sources. I ordered through proven peptides. I saw where Dylan said it wasn’t the best source but it was the only one I could find that was third-party tested and I sure don’t want to wind up with some prohormones. My PCT is through Ketostat.

Thanks so much everyone. Please let me know your experiences, and how I can better equip myself for a successful cycle. I’d rather be safe and delay than jump into it and make a mistake.

Do you need PCT after SARMS?

Successfully contacted an agent. Refusing the package when it arrives for full refund and free return shipping 👌🏻. Alright so I’ve shelved the SARMS for now. What can I do to put on some lean mass the natty way? I just finished a cut with the ketogenic diet and maintained my 405 1rm BP. Overhead took a hard hit. My legs HATE me. I’ve never squat more than 415. It makes me feel unbalanced. Current supplements creatine, multi, whey protein, vitamin D (I have a deficiency), Vitamin C, Green tea extract. Thanks!

Successfully contacted an agent. Refusing the package when it arrives for full refund and free return shipping . Alright so I’ve shelved the SARMS for now. What can I do to put on some lean mass the natty way? I just finished a cut with the ketogenic diet and maintained my 405 1rm BP. Overhead took a hard hit. My legs HATE me. I’ve never squat more than 415. It makes me feel unbalanced. Current supplements creatine, multi, whey protein, vitamin D (I have a deficiency), Vitamin C, Green tea extract. Thanks!
you just saved yourself a lot of issues man...

Top Bottom