napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help

bopoluter

Hey Dylan, first I want to thank you for the work you do. I am a YouTube subscriber. Because of your information I started using LGD-4033 stacked with MK-2866 primarily for their healing qualities. I’m almost 61 and Have had a hard road to recovery after a bad accident almost 3 years ago. I currently do weight training EOD and swimming for cardio EOD. I work out with max weight and to my limits each time and I’m seeing substantial muscle gain (still struggling with the visceral fat though :).

So here is my question, have you ever heard complaints of these sarms causing loss of ability to sleep? I’ve never had problems going to sleep and staying asleep until recently. I did a 6 week cycle starting about 9 weeks ago with a Winstrol and Anavar split with 150mg Test Prop EOD. I stacked these with LGD-4033 and MK-2866. After the 6 weeks with win/ana I Kept up the test prop and started adding test e to continue the cycle for 12 weeks. I’m currently on 400mg test e and .5mg Arimidex every third day as well as continued use of the sarms.

I’ve been on TRT for almost 5 years so I plan to cruise after another 3 weeks at 200mg test e or test c until I decide if I want to do another test/ sarms cycle after a couple months. I know everyone says not to use steroids until you are already in good condition but I am in a hurry to recomp before I retire out of the country after the first of the year. I’m still around 19-20% BF but I’ve added 2.5” in my chest and 1.5” in my biceps in the past 8 weeks. I’m pretty stoked!

I know this is a lot to read but I wanted your input on my regiment but most importantly, do you see anything here that might hinder my sleep? I can’t grow and heal without sufficient sleep.

Thanks for taking the time here. I, among many others, appreciate your efforts and caring.

what time of day are you taking them? its not something i commonly hear but i have heard it with a few people that are dosing in the evening...

I'm dosing both with breakfast about 7am. I've been dosing MK-2866 30mg and LGD-4033 10mg ed for 9 weeks. I get my SARMS from IRC.BIO. I used these in conjunction with the cycle I described for 6 weeks then continued Test e @ 500mg 2x week. So right now I'm on Test & SARMS only for another week. I stopped the SARMS for 3 days to see if there was any difference in my sleep... not really seeing any change.

there's your first issue... irc bio is having serious serious issues with people having strange side effects... STOP USING THESE bro, STOP NOW

I try to heavily research anything I put into my body. Of course, when it comes to anything other than pharm brand products one is left to read, read, read reviews from other users. I try to always look for the bad because usually when someone complains, there's a reason. I went with IRC first because I can afford them and secondly I found only predominately good reviews. Sigh! I feel I did my homework but cost sometimes dictates compromise. I checked out SARMSX but they are out of my price range. I'm on SSDI and my funds are limited.
On the bright side, I have succeeded in eliminating the wrinkles in my arms and legs cause by being laid up for nearly 3 years after an accident. My primary objective was to do whatever I could to rebuild what muscle and strength I lost over that time period. I've accomplished that, BUT...now I want more damn it! LOL
I appreciate this information. I'm saddened by the news but I trust what you say. I'm nearly finished with my supply anyway so no big loss.
I really like what I've learned about SARMS and would like to continue their use for at least another 3 months. After that time I'm retiring in Honduras where my wife is from. Much cheaper to live there. Money, hugh? Anyway, SARMS will be VERY difficult to obtain there so I don't see the romance lasting too much longer anyway. I'm just making an all out effort to do as much as I can before leaving civilization.
Thanks again for the reply. Keep up the good work.

I considered that. I just don't want to go running like a little kid saying "Dylan is saying you guys have bad products".

I've done, as I've done before, searches and have found nothing negative. That's why I asked here. I "assumed" that if folks here knew something "they" could produce something I can see for myself.

I'm not denying anybody's word but I don't take anybody's word "just because". My grandmother used to say that. Me, "WHY??". Her reply, "because I said so!". That drove me nuts! LOL

So, if nobody wants to direct me to the info I seek, I can very easily just ask IRC.bio.

Thanks for the suggestion.

i dont have time to search through threads and i clearly cannot post all the emails i get daily on here plus some people want their privacy... you can continue to run them bro, stick with them if you want but i know this, if you paid me i wouldnt use them... thats completely up to you on that one... i was simply trying to help you but im not going to get into bad mouthing people etc... i just dont want people to put themselves in harms way

I understand what you're saying and I have to appreciate where you are coming from. I wasn't trying to get pissy, just looking for evidence. Speaking of threads, I'll do a search on here, which I shoulda done already and see what folks here have to say.

Don't get me wrong Dylan, your efforts are appreciated. Thanks bro.

its all good bro, i know where you are coming from... im simply looking out for you like i do everyone else because I KNOW wtf people out there try to pull

This is were things become difficult. How does anyone actually know what they are getting. No disrespect to this site but I have been to many forums where everyone is saying their sarms are the best and they say any competitor is fake. However the serious advice and knowledge here is what I respect

This is were things become difficult. How does anyone actually know what they are getting. No disrespect to this site but I have been to many forums where everyone is saying their sarms are the best and they say any competitor is fake. However the serious advice and knowledge here is what I respect
i hear you and thats where things get difficult... all i can say is quality and results DO NOT LIE... when you see logs , pictures, feedback and progress it says it all, not to mention when you just FEEL you are in the right place with the right people...

I did as was suggested and asked irc.bio about their products and the following is their response. I'm providing this simply as information and not trying to make any point whatsoever.

Hi Bryan,

I would really need more detail to comment. I would say there are several things to consider. Our products are verified using analytical methods developed by PhDs in analytical and medicinal chemistry. Our QC standards have not changed and we've had to put products out of stock because recent batches did not pass specification. Our business depends on our reputation and if we were to cut corners once the risk to our reputation would far outweigh any short term gain.

Finally, our products are investigational in nature. Their effects are not well characterized, especially not at the doses reported in anecdotal research, which are often 10x the clinical research.

Take for example LGD-4033, the clinical research uses 1mg/day. At this dose in a tiny sample of 14 people, 1 person developed gynecomastia. That's a chance of 7.1%. Such a small study could not reveal 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 1,000,000 effects.

Now imagine what the chances are at 10x that dose or higher as in some reports? This is a very serious matter and I wouldn't encourage someone to research our products unless they understood the science in advance.

You mention sleeplessness, I think it's very possible SARMs could have that effect. In the chart above somnolence is reported as a side effect. That could be from poor quality of sleep or some other reason. Or it could just be placebo. But to be frank I think placebo is largely bullshit if you are in tune with your body and you're not answering a purpose constructed questionnaire.

I would recommend running an experiment. Give your subject SARMs, if there is sleeplessness, remove the SARMs and see if it abates. That is a study of N=1.

If you have any other questions please let me know. I am happy to help. If you decide our products are not for you I can process a refund or issue store credit. We're not in the business of leaving someone unsatisfied.

--
Charles Bukowski
[email protected]

Top Bottom