train every day and teach kick box and fitness classes and intend to
compete in figure .

What do you suggest to help with low SHBG level I am a vegetarian but have
a nutritionist helping me and a trainer for weights . You helped me
recently with advice on peptides as I was recovering from an A/C
separation but doing well now back to 95% of my training .still take MK677
,2833 and LGD

Best wishes

[FONT=&quot]Many conditions of mild-to-moderate androgen excess in women, particularly polycystic ovarian syndrome, are associated with low sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels. Most of these women are also insulin resistant and many are obese. A defect in SHBG production could lead to bioavailable androgen excess, in turn causing insulin resistance that depresses SHBG levels further. There are rare cases of SHBG mutations that clearly follow this pattern. SHBG levels are typically very low in these individuals. However, in most patients, SHBG levels are mildly depressed or even within the lower part of the normal range. In these patients, the primary problem may be androgen overproduction, insulin resistance, or both. A definitive cause cannot be usually established. Any therapy that either increases SHBG levels (eg, estrogens or weight loss), reduces bioactivity of androgens (eg, androgen receptor antagonists, alpha-reductase inhibitors), or reduces insulin resistance (eg, weight loss, metformin, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor [PPAR] gamma agonists), can be effective. Improvement is usually associated with a rise in SHBG levels, but bioavailable or free testosterone levels should also be monitored.[/FONT]

Thanks Dylan

My blood sugar is very low (3.1) ,my body fat is 11.2%, cholesterol very low 3 % and very good levels of HDL, so its a bit of a mystery I don't have PCOS, I am 160 cm tall and weigh currently 60.2 kg but normally am around 57 kg I am coming to the end of my building up phase before I lean out and condition more (cut and shred)

thanks anyway I shall just keep trying what sarms/ peptides would you recommend I be on now .

Thanks Dylan

My blood sugar is very low (3.1) ,my body fat is 11.2%, cholesterol very low 3 % and very good levels of HDL, so its a bit of a mystery I don't have PCOS, I am 160 cm tall and weigh currently 60.2 kg but normally am around 57 kg I am coming to the end of my building up phase before I lean out and condition more (cut and shred)

thanks anyway I shall just keep trying what sarms/ peptides would you recommend I be on now .
If you are looking to cut and shred, the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com will be perfect for you

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two wewks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Thanks Dylan

i can definitely help you with that... here is the link to the sarmsx discount page followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom