napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

henrooms

Hey im a boy who is 19 years old and have trained for 1 year! and i just bought my first sarm witch is ostarine max? and i wonder what to do to get the full mass and gains from this sarm? anybody got any good program for the training?
Änswer fast and nice please :) my email is [email protected] :) i take any tips abouth food and things to do to get most out off it :)

Hey im a boy who is 19 years old and have trained for 1 year! and i just bought my first sarm witch is ostarine max? and i wonder what to do to get the full mass and gains from this sarm? anybody got any good program for the training?
Änswer fast and nice please :) my email is [email protected] :) i take any tips abouth food and things to do to get most out off it :)

Hey bro, you are a little young to be using anything, and especially since you've only been training a year. Where did you get your Ostarine from!

sorry bro but at 19 years old, noone is going to be advising you to use anything.. you need to wait a year or two at the minimum to use sarms..

Top Bottom